BL Blue Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• msvallon
    msvallon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the Blue team. Is it too late? Me start weight is 278.8 pounds.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I would like to join the Blue team. Is it too late? Me start weight is 278.8 pounds.
    Message bohlon15. you need to give start weight and goal weight.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Cause you know that the blue team rocks! :glasses: I went to my Mom's for a traditional supper, and I am pleased to announce that I ate super healthy, stayed in my calorie amount while everyone else ate fattening. (She cooked special for me). So THAT is a huge accomplishment for me.:bigsmile:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    BUMP for missing team member!! :wink:
  • Teachtheplanet2009
    Options
    :smile: Hi all! I'm new here. Could I join the blue team?
    Starting wt: 167 :sick:
  • tuxedo702
    Options
    Is there room for one more?
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Well Blue Team today wasn't a great day for 09 for me. I drank too much last night so there was no way I could work out today and also today was the last of the family holiday dinners, but I did get in 9 glasses of water today!

Tomorrow is a new day and looking forward to working out again! I am doing Power 90 what workouts is everyone doing?

:drinker: :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Alright I have to confess....I have been sick all week with a really bad sinus infection and so i haven't really been watching my diet nor exercising since it just hurt to get up. I am however starting tomorrow and getting back on the wagen and we as the blue team are going to kick butt. :drinker: :drinker:

So what is the challenge for this week?? I could have read through all those 4 pages but that would take work. Crap I will just read. :tongue: Im all about the water challenge or even the fruits and veggies one im not very good with that myself. Alright i will shut up now and maybe go to bed. :noway:

GO BLUE TEAM!!!!

jg
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    today was a historic day for my... i had 0 sodas!!! this is the first time since i was 9... wow... very proud of myself...
    and today is the first time i ate all my calories... usually when i do diets i only eat 800... but today i ate my whole 12...

and i went to jack in the box with friends and got a faita pita which was only 250 calories with a bunch of vegestibles...
    so proud of myself...
    and i drank well over 8 cups....
    wow...
    im proud of myself :)
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Wow Rachvr6 i saw your youtube videos... you sing beautifully... very talented...
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Worked out today.. GO ME - not as much as I wanted too, cold coming on and draining like crazy. I know TMI :tongue: Anyway - 20 mins on Treadmill and 20 mins on Bike only came out to 202 calories though. But something is better then nothing. :heart:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    So I ended up drinking 65 oz of water yesterday. Reached my goal!! I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning so I didn't work out...yet. I will work out later today when I get off of work. I am having oatmeal for breakfast. So good start so far.

Good luck to everyone today!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    After work today I'll be doing Kenpo for an hour and I'll report back with my calories burned. Trying to get all my water in today and keep eating clean. I'm kinda in a grumpy mood, but I don't really know why. I think after my workout I'l shower and just plop myself in front of some homework for the night.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    We have a new member, msvallon! Welcome! :drinker:
  • msvallon
    msvallon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks Blue Team! I am really excited after reading all the posts. I did exercise yesterday for 15 mins. I am starting out slow, but I will be adding more as I go along! We are going to kick some Boo-Tay!!!! Thanks blah7997 for the referral.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I got the Jillian Michaels Wii Ultimate Workout game - haven't tried it yet - can't wait.

Still working off Christmas and New Year's eve - 2 heavy meals in one day - Olive Garden and Carrabbas I did go over my cals but not by too much - I used portion control and selected the best things I could - got right back to it yesterday = that's pretty much a victory to me even though I still have 1 pound to lose from Christmas/Funeral comfort foods....
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just realized.....my butt is SORE!!! :laugh: Thanks a lot Mr. Tony Horton for making me do an excessive amount of lunges...including those awful sneaky cat ones on your toes. :noway:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Chrissy: Yes please let me know how Jillians wii fit game is I have been looking at it but haven't gotten it yet. There is also another fitness one for wii that you dont need the wii fit to use it, it is called My Fitness Coach.

Goal today is to drink 96oz of water today and work out which Im off to do right now!

Have a great day Blue Team and remember :drinker: :drinker:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My body is sore today from doing that 5K yesterday and then playing the Wii. The Wii can certainly make your body sore. I didnt get to go to the gym this morning. My hubby called and told me not to go out because it was sleeting and raining and there had already been roads with ice and plenty of accidents already. So I guess I will just do stuff around here. I do have a Biggest Loser cardio DVD and a Taebo Dvd but I have gotten out of practice of doing them. Maybe when my girl goes down for a nap I will do one.

Connie
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello everyone and Happy New Year. I missed posting on the board yesterday but did good for Day 1. I drank all my water, exercised with the Biggest Loser Boot Camp i got for Christmas (and it kicked my butt - I'm feeling it today) and stayed within my calorie range. Off to a good start!! :smile: