Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Here we go guys! You ready!?

highfive.gif

number1.gif
  • RachVR6
    Just waiting on about 9 more start weights out of our 26 team members. I saw a bunch of people still wanting to sign up so I'm hoping bohlon will give us a few more peeps. :bigsmile:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    So do we have daily or weekly challenges? Rules, Steps, Guidelines??
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    So we are officially starting today? Sounds good to me. Now I really have to get my butt into gear. Lets go Blue Team.

Connie
  • GO Blue Team!
  • Can I join in on the Blue Team?
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    :bigsmile: I am so excited!!! :bigsmile:

Woot Woot!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    Can I join in on the Blue Team?

You're on the blue team! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    So do we have daily or weekly challenges? Rules, Steps, Guidelines??

No idea! :noway: :laugh: All i know is that you guys send your weights in to me by wedn. each week. As far as challenges...if you guys want to do them, everyone can offer them up each week.
  • I've never done this before so I might have trouble losing weight at first. What's a secret to loosing weight for you all?
  • RachVR6
    I've never done this before so I might have trouble losing weight at first. What's a secret to loosing weight for you all?

There's no secret really, just healthy eating and some exercise. You really have to find what works for your body. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    I'll post up my complete list of team members and start weights tomorrow so please try to get my your weights asap if you haven't yet.

:heart:
  • Can I be on your team?
  • I've never done this before so I might have trouble losing weight at first. What's a secret to loosing weight for you all?

There's no secret really, just healthy eating and some exercise. You really have to find what works for your body. :flowerforyou:
    ok.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    What all do you need? My start weight is 221
  • sw 212
    gw 155
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Hi blue team!

if anyone needs any advice or anything please fill free to leave me a message.... cant wait till i start seeing results...
    my hell day of hard workouts start tomorrow...
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    sw 183
    gw 125
    [what i used to be]

when does this end...
    or how long do we have to lose our weight?
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    I've never done this before so I might have trouble losing weight at first. What's a secret to loosing weight for you all?

ok.

We are all here to motivate each other!! Make sure to use everything that MFP has to offer! The food journal is great & wonderful to use in advance to plan your day. I love that you can "earn" calories by working out! Make sure to have healthy snacks on hand, like fruit, veggies, yogurt. You know what you like to eat, make sure your snacks are enjoyable to you not just "health food". Some of that stuff can be gross. Like, who can just sit and eat a celery stick?? Bleuh!! Anyway, I have portion sized ready almonds on hand. As long as my husband hasn't gotten to them! LOL!! And I find that saving room at the end of the day works well for me. I tend to need something around 7:30/8:00 after my girls have gone to bed & I try to make sure I have the room for something small. Even if it's just a nice cup of decaf coffee or maybe just a piece of whole wheat toast with a little peanut butter. I guess the best advice I can say is PLAN.
    Oh yeah, use these boards! They are super fun & you'll find lots of wonderful people here! I've been trying to welcome those "newbies" that post a couple times a day looking for a friendly hello & welcome.
    .... just some things that have worked for me!! :blushing: I hope this helps!!
    Now, LET'S KICK SOME BUTT!!!! :bigsmile:
  • :smooched: Good morning Blue team. This should be fun!