Guns baby... More specifically ladies shooting guns.

Options

Replies

• YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    If you've never squeezed off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto, you haven't lived life.

Adding "squeeze off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto" to my bucket list. It just sounds hot.

Hmm. Nope.

If you haven't shot both barrels of a double barrelled shot gun simultaneously you've never lived.

I've only shot a single-barrel shot gun. I am lame. I don't know what you would call that .. a shotgun, I guess? lol .... I didn't know I liked guns until I was in my mid-20s and getting myself a nice firearm really isn't in the cards right now. Soon, though, soon...

Was it at least pump action?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If you've never squeezed off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto, you haven't lived life.

Adding "squeeze off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto" to my bucket list. It just sounds hot.

Hmm. Nope.

If you haven't shot both barrels of a double barrelled shot gun simultaneously you've never lived.

I've only shot a single-barrel shot gun. I am lame. I don't know what you would call that .. a shotgun, I guess? lol .... I didn't know I liked guns until I was in my mid-20s and getting myself a nice firearm really isn't in the cards right now. Soon, though, soon...

Was it at least pump action?

*kitten* .. I don't remember... this was like four years ago .. uhhh... I'm gonna say yes since it was owned by a guy that did firearms training for FBI before he retired, meaning the guy loved his guns.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    i got a similar reaction when I moved back to Illinois and my husband and I went and got our FOID's (Firearm Owner ID card). The girls at work were like, don't piss her off. REALLY, it's a friggin' sport. Takes skill to shoot an animal/target/whatever. I find it hilarious that these suburbanites have such a narrow view on guns. Wish I could find the picture of me at 9 shooting either a 357 or 9 mil. Great pic!

I say keep it up and screw the close minded people. Personally I'd rather see a pic of that then the T&A that seems rampant. Just my opinion!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

Hmm. Nope.

Done it. Loved it.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Also, I have to say it's really refreshing to see that so many people on here are so for them, and even those that aren't are still open-minded and realize that guns don't equal violence. Well, except one person, but I'll ignore that :bigsmile: I can't wait to go shooting again, it's been too long! Luckily I have plans with a friend from this website to go this month, so that should be fun!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    nothing hotter!! love the pic!

I am qualified in M-16 and 9mm, and Shotgun anywhere in the USA
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Okay, I love shooting, does that mean I am a violent person? Nope! My business is running a dayhome and I dont let the kids play violent games. However if it has a purpose they can. Ex: Army games, Policeman....
    I just dont let them go around talking "badly" and using violence for no reason! Same goes with my own kid.
    As for me, I can make my own choice. I love shooting guns, I use to go to the range everyweek!
  • aprilyankee
    aprilyankee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    People are entitled to their opinions, free country and all. I love guns. I have been shooting all my life, as have my children. We are of course safe. My 10 year old is a great shot. Will that piss somebody off? Yep. Do I care? You guessed it. We shoot for fun, for practicality (hunting for food), protection, and work. People race cars for fun although they aren't being chased but that sport is ok, right? Way more people die in high speed car crashes than by a bullet. People will think what they want and more power to them. I am military and a high degree of weapons markmanship is kind of a job requirement. I love my job. So judge all you want but I'm the girl with the gun in the desert serving my country, what did self righteous do today? :laugh:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I love guns! I have several hand guns and a rifle. If you count the guns that belong to my husband too well then I have quite a few more! We enjoy shooting and are teaching our kids all about it. In fact, they're in a 4-H program for Olympic style rifle shooting that will be starting up again next month. Our program is run through one of our state universities and is an excellent way for the kids to learn about gun safety as well as gun mechanics and how to do their best at shooting. My two older girls have both won medals for their shooting during matches and have shot on the national level. We like guns at our house and enjoy them as a hobby and sport.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    woman with a gun = sexy :bigsmile:
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Better shot of some of my weapons (roughly 1/5 of my collection):
    mlf.png

I think I just swooned and soaked my panties...
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    My baby :)

leftside.jpg

Too bad .44mag costs so much to shoot these days :(
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Marine Corps Sharpshooter here with both the M16A2 & M9. It's F-ing therapeutic and anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my *kitten*. The smell of CLP and the feeling of recoil get me so turned on for some reason...

edited: DYAC!

That's funny.

I love weapons, love using weapons, but on the battlefield, I start bleeding, like out of nowhere. I just have to be on the battle field, not even fighitng! Other women have told me that happens to them too. Weird. I guess if fighting turned me on I wouldn't have that problem. Go figure. Sticking to the gun ranges where my cycle is safe...
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Marine Corps Sharpshooter here with both the M16A2 & M9. It's F-ing therapeutic and anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my *kitten*. The smell of CLP and the feeling of recoil get me so turned on for some reason...

edited: DYAC!

That's funny.

I love weapons, love using weapons, but on the battlefield, I start bleeding, like out of nowhere. I just have to be on the battle field, not even fighitng! Other women have told me that happens to them too. Weird. I guess if fighting turned me on I wouldn't have that problem. Go figure. Sticking to the gun ranges where my cycle is safe...

Hunh... you'd think the stress would make everything shut down like at boot camp. Kinda OT, but the weird thing was I hid my pregnancy from my command for 14 weeks so I could go to the range because I SOOOO needed it for my cutting score to get promoted. Feburary, Camp Lejeune, cold/damp/sleet, you name it. Down to the last "practice day", got stuck pulling butts solo because I outranked my partner so they'd pull him off to police call which of course took forever because, well... the minions never get it right the first time. By the time we humped back & checked weapons I was freaking hemorrhaging so bad I was pretty certain I lost the baby. Btw, nothing clears a room chock full of male Marines quicker than stumbling in, your face & lips drained of color from shock/blood-loss, simply demanding to use the phone and when asked why, saying you think you're having a miscarriage when quite frankly, according to them, preggos (even the unobvious ones) have no business on the range. Ambulance ride to the Navy Hospital. Long story short, my hellion survived, my CO's reaction when the doc told him the baby was ok was priceless as he had no F-ing clue and the next day my range detail had a ton of hypothermia medical-drops. So maybe there is something to the CLP/handling ammo thing or perhaps my body was just more susceptible to the hypothermia than the guys for the obvious reason. Ah well. Odd phenomenon though.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Just to support this topic, I posted a pic of me and my 30-06. ;)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I love it. Tell the commie pinkos to shove it. ;)

I live in Northern California, vote Democrat and I'm all for guns. Its just way too crazy out there for a woman to not be able to defend herself. Now for me. I'm gonna get me a sexy little Beretta. The Tomcat to be exact.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Just to support this topic, I posted a pic of me and my 30-06. ;)

Merci:)

(typo proving I should sleep *LOL*)
  • LycosNyctereutes
    Options
    I'm not in favour of them being commonplace, nor should they be banned or seen as necessarily being a problem. In an ideal world they'd only be owned by licence holders who have a genuine interest in hunting or shooting, and I have no issue with that at all.

People who buy them for personal protection? Get real. Unless you're one of the very few who are well practiced, you'd be useless with a handgun in a real life threatening situation.

I know this is a bit late, but in the U.S. guns ARE commonplace, and more common among criminals. What if I have a license and a genuine interest in self-preservation? Oh, and I must be "one of the very few", guess I should've been a marine or something.

btw, here's a nice little statistic from the FBI:
    ***During the years in which the D.C. handgun ban and trigger lock law was in effect, the Washington, D.C. murder rate averaged 73% higher than it was at the outset of the law, while the U.S. murder rate averaged 11% lower.***
    From: "Uniform Crime Reporting Program, United States, 1960-2008." Federal Bureau of Investigation, Criminal Justice Information Services Division. Data supplied to Just Facts on June 15, 2010.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I have been known to shoot .50 caliber rifles.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Glad i live in the UK...