Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options
Yesterday, I noticed.... I baked 2 dozen Blueberry Muffins and I only ate 1. :tongue:

Replies

• Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Today, I noticed.... The waist band on my yoga pants are looser.
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    Today I noticed my cheeks are getting dimples in them
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    that my perpetual belly bloat (and crazy pain) has gone down since I started a gluten free diet. Thank heavens!
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This week I realized I weigh 214 pounds.

I know this sounds silly but I didnt quite grasp that i'd lost weight. Ya i knew i was losing it but I hadnt realized I was at my lowest weight in 6 years...I'm at pre baby/depression/ptsd weight!

TODAY i realized when my tummy gets smaller my boobs look GREAT! my husband is quite lucky.
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Today my pants felt a little loser! :tongue:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It is still possible to lose weight when you're unable to exercise!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i feel so much better about myself when i exercise.

eating unhealthy makes me feel gross.

i drink too much and it really hinders my weight loss.
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    today i noticed that i let jillian michaels kick my *kitten* even when i don wanna get outta bed.... and THAT is why im wearing preprego pants and on my way to smaller!
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Today I started a new work out because I have dropped 8 lbs. For the first time in my life I am seeing results. I am so happy I could almost cry! No longer do I feel huge and bloated and ugly. I feel like I am starting to shine through. Like a snake shedding its dead skin. I am shedding the weight off! :-)

Just wanted to share my NSV with you guys!
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That my husband is getting sexier at a faster rate than I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I noticed my tight jeans are loose and will soon be my fat jeans. Today I noticed my sandals are getting too big. LOL
  • Melinda91
    Melinda91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed.....that my arms are getting tiny!!
    This week I noticed....that like Elvis, my thighs are leaving the building!! lol
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I had gained back 5 of the 10 pounds I had lost. Three days and half of it back. :sad: I am hoping that most of it is water weight. I knew that potluck food no matter how small the portions was going to be a set back. Oh well. Back to the food diary I go.
  • sclosson
    Options
    today, I noticed that I could run up the stairs at work and still breathe.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    That I can finally wear skinny jeans.
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • mom2enlp
    mom2enlp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today, I realized that I'm staring at the end of my 30s, a single mom, with work and school bogging me down, and yet I'm getting fitter and stronger every day. I say "BRING IT!!!"
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    my shadow had a gap between my thighs. how is it my shadow does but my body doesn't seem to? either way, it was something i noticed :)
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed while on the elliptical I was keeping up with the skinny girl beside me and lovin it!
  • texancountess
    Options
    That I feel so much better about myself.
    That my stomach looks flat in the mirror.
    That my clothes are all starting to get baggy (especially my jeans).
    That I can't wait to spend a week in a bikini on a cruise ship.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!