Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed I am really close to my first ten pound goal making me several pounds closer to my previous lightest weight I've ever been!
  • athenawho
    Options
    Today I noticed that I'm less than 20 lbs away from "Overweight" instead of "Obese" and now that I've already lost 31lbs, 19.2 doesn't see as far away as before :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed when I go to the snack bar at work...I no longer get cookies or cinnamon rolls..I picked healthier choices like brussel sprouts or beans...WHOOPIE!!
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There was a free lunch at uni and I didn't have anything- I just waited till I came home so I could properly count my cals!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Beautiful self-control! You are wonderful!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I realized that I can wear my jeans again and that I have shrunk quite a bit because I wore a shirt I haven't worn in 7 years.
  • kate8085
    Options
    Today I noticed that I had no idea how many inches I have lost. I checked the size (4!!!!!!!) of the new jeans I bought, several times while in the store and again once I got home. I couldn't believe it. I am starting Level 3 of 30 Day Shred and I feel awesome!
  • momie0205
    Options
    Today I noticed that I had no idea how many inches I have lost. I checked the size (4!!!!!!!) of the new jeans I bought, several times while in the store and again once I got home. I couldn't believe it. I am starting Level 3 of 30 Day Shred and I feel awesome!

I am starting level 3 tonight too!!!!
  • kate8085
    Options
    Woo! Congrats! It almost killed me. LOL.
  • zarozinia
    zarozinia Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my formerly skin tight-omg-can't-breathe-jeans were struggling to stay on my body, and not my body struggling to stay in the jeans. :)
  • lovewish
    lovewish Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can now cross my leg's ...wootwoo
  • JohnnyStorm
    JohnnyStorm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Veins in my arms I have never seen b4.
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I don't eat as much as I did months ago.
    I don't desire as much junk.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    All my bras are now doing up on the last hooks, a few weeks ago they were all on the first hooks.

GG
  • ElleC
    ElleC Posts: 37
    Options
    Today I realized that despite being the biggest I have ever been, I have cardiovascular strength I didn't know I had. Arc machine....I kicked your tooshie!
  • momie0205
    Options
    I noticed today that if I plan on wearing these pants again without a belt I should chose prettier underwear. I noticed this week my husband glows again when he looks at me :).

I hope to have my hubby do this again.
  • newleafbeth11
    Options
    This week, I noticed that I can't wear Large shirts anymore because they're too big. Yay! :)
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    Today I noticed that my willpower is still strong . . . even though the rest of my life seems to have gone to pot, I will not give in to the darkness and lose all the progress I've made!
  • abcgirl18
    abcgirl18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I lost inches or centimeters lol in my ankles! GOODBYE KANKLES!!!!
  • jjcarpenter
    jjcarpenter Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today I realized that setbacks are only failures if I allow them to be and that losing less than I want in a particular week or month doesn't really count as a setback anyway. I realized that I have a lot of choices ahead of me today that are WAY more important than the choices I made yesterday or the day before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!