Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    This week I noticed my size 10 jeans are baggy and too big yay!
  • gracielou09
    Options
    Today I noticed I need to wear a belt to keep my pants up. Also 30 day shred is a butt kicker.
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Today I realized that no matter how well I eat and how few calories I consume It won't show unless I exercise also. :ohwell: :blushing:
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my boobs look smaller! :cry:
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    today i noticed i don't look quite as pregnant. by the way, my daughter is two. about time lol
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Today, I realized that I'm staring at the end of my 30s, a single mom, with work and school bogging me down, and yet I'm getting fitter and stronger every day. I say "BRING IT!!!"

Where is the "LOVE THIS" button?!?!
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today I got back to the gym! And I kinda feel happier with myself :0)
  • TressaBarron
    Options
    Today, I ran a mile without stopping! For the first time since probably high school. ha! =)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    This week, I noticed that I'm only a month away from my 39th birthday and I'm not where I wanted to be by this time. I also noticed that the last two times I weighed myself, the scale has been ever so slightly lower than the time before it.
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    This week I noticed I could button my shirt and zip my coat up with no gaps or looking tight yay!
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Moderation is the key to success. :flowerforyou:
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed.. I lost 3 more pounds!!!
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed that my feet don't look like holiday hams anymore... I can see the bones when I flex my toes!!
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The pants i bought last year after losing 30lbs fit again, after putting 20 back on this year! They are almost too big now! yay
  • cori2631
    Options
    Today I noticed I gained another pair of jeans - haven't worn these in over 3 years!
  • kh0215
    kh0215 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Today I realized that I have been doing way to much gorging myself with crappy food choices because I am lonely, I have gotten into the bad habit of not moving after I get home, and I know my husband is getting mad at me. I recognize this and I am ready to rock out so when I visit family in four weeks I am not embarrassed.
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I actually feel comfortable in my skinny jeans. :)
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    2day i realized that my skinny jeans r too loose & r becoming my fat jeans LOL :tongue: :laugh:
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I don't grab the car keys anymore...I walk!!! If I am at work...my car stays parked and i walk the campus.....I don't drive from building to building anymore!!!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Today I put on my skinny jeans and they were LOOSE. Turns out, baggy skinny jeans are not very cute.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!