Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• eatnbetter
    Options
    Today I notice that my shirt that I love to wear isn't tight on my belly anymore!!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I am back to my old self (inside) again. I don't hate myself for where I was and appreciate where I am going. I am happy!
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Today i noticed that my work pants are really too big ( but i wear them anyway.lol) This week i noticed muscles in my thighs and the i hate but love Jillian Michaels...
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my pants I just bought maybe 6 months ago (when I was in denial about gaining weight) are now looser!!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    None of my large undies fit anymore! I can finally go back to my big drawer of pretty mediums :)
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Saturday night I noticed my new dressy size 12 shorts were roomie!!! :happy: I bought them at the end of June and was waiting for a reason to wear them. Guess I will need to wear them a little more often to get my money's worth!!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat anything bad or crazy during my week off of work. And I cycled almost 100 miles last week/yesterday.
  • brightanna
    Options
    I noticed the less i eat the less i want to eat
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I noticed that I cannot sit still like I once did! I get incredibly bored just sitting around and become very anxious to get out there and be active in the world around me!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I noticed yesterday that I have collar bones and you can see them now! YAY for collar bones!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I actually love to work out and am excited to do it. I don't think that's ever happened in my life!
  • bbpurple1967
    Options
    When packing my lunch I had no desire to taste test my lunch. Just packed it up and will eat it when I am suppose too.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Today I noticed that the fat roll under my arms, that usually ends up either in my bra or spilling over is smaller. It definitely doesn't spill over anymore and I'm hoping it will be gone soon. :)
  • momie0205
    Options
    That I weigh less than my husband. Also, I am finally realizing how much I have lost.
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That when my calories remaining number is high... I'm like, man! and I either don't want to eat anymore or eat so much less than that number.
  • TressaBarron
    Options
    I can get through more and more reps in my fitness bootcamp, and the plyometric/jumping exercises are getting easier! And for the first time ever, I look forward to working out. When I get up in the morning, I lay there for a few minutes thinking it's early, but I can't wait to get to bootcamp. I love it!
  • uhoh_billy
    Options
    Today I realized I have to buy new work pants because mine from the winter are all too big!
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Today I started a new work out because I have dropped 8 lbs. For the first time in my life I am seeing results. I am so happy I could almost cry! No longer do I feel huge and bloated and ugly. I feel like I am starting to shine through. Like a snake shedding its dead skin. I am shedding the weight off! :-)

Just wanted to share my NSV with you guys!

I love this! & I am happy for you!!!!
  • bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I noticed today that if I plan on wearing these pants again without a belt I should chose prettier underwear. I noticed this week my husband glows again when he looks at me :).
    Options
    Today i noticed that i am now under 200lbs the scales today said 199 so goodbye 200s hello 190s

I feel GOOD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!