Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that it was way past lunch time and I should really stop and eat something! This is surprising because usually I can't stop snacking or looking at the clock in anticipation of meal times! Bring it on!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    this week I noticed that I was in my goal pant size but not close to my goal weight! I guess I was a little off and am now going to use my pant size as a mini goal :bigsmile:

today I noticed that my first though this morning was "ick it is raining guess I am going to do a good core workout on the wii and not run" usually it would be lets be lazy before work.
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I am only 10lbs from Onederland....Amazing!
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    These are all amazing, I feel so inspired just reading them. Thank you.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my stomach doesn't look so bloated and the scale was down yet another 1lb - yay me!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Toady I noticed that the new belt that I just bought is going to need to be returned for a S/M instead of a M/L.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I lost .2 pounds since my last weigh in..and those little pounds were lost while on vacation where I wasnt so good with eating..didnt exercise at all..but still tried to watch what I ate..

Noticed going on vacation isnt that bad...
  • RWawczak
    Options
    Today I noticed that I no longer dread my weekly weigh in, that instead it inspires me to keep going!
  • narenn
    Options
    Today I noticed time really does fly... Remembered my lifestyle change nearly 7 months ago...
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i just this second noticed i am almost 1/4 of the way to my initial goal.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I notice the last few days that my work shirt isn't as snug as it was.....There was a button I used to leave undone because it was a tad snug and now it ain't.......fells great......
  • bbjlan
    Options
    Today I looked in the mirror.....and smiled
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Today I noticed i don't resort to emotional eating to beat stress.. after 10 years of emotional eating i have finally found healthy alternatives !
  • linbee83
    Options
    Today I noticed that I can run 5 minutes without stopping...and that I can complete my C25k training.

Today I noticed I reached a mini-gaol...200!

Today I noticed that the pants I wore last week are looser!
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed my cheeks are getting dimples in them

I NOTICED THAT TOO! My dad has one dimple on the right side of his face, this morning I was looking in the mirror and I smiled and i'll be darned if I don't have the same dimple! I've never saw it before! Made my day!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    That I have made it 11 days without giving up!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    this week i have noticed that my body seems to have reset to my current weight. things feel harder, i don't feel as fit, as light and as thin as I was feeling after losing my 17kg this year... i feel fat again... and i feel like i'm starting again... but i guess i'm starting from a point that is considerably smaller than 17kg ago....
  • Thetera
    Thetera Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i saw myself in a full length mirror for the first time in a few months and didnt even recognize my own butt XD
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Today I had four people that I see once a month at a board meeting telll me 'wow, you need to get smaller jeans'!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today, I noticed.... my skin looks healthier and I have more energy:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!