Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Today while planning my next vacation I noticed that my plans included rock climbing, mountain biking and zip lining instead of restaurants and lying around on a beach with a magarita.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Today I caught myself slowing down and stopping in front of the full-length mirror and noticing that my pants are too big. :laugh:
  • redhead91
    Options
    I put on a pair of pants that used to be too small and didn't unbutton them to get them on.
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my jeans & top were very loose.. couldnt make out where I have lost weight but I could feel it...

Also, I saw my face in the mirror & thought- something's different. My jaw line is getting prominent.. fats meltinggg... woohoo!!!

**dancing**
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my pants feel a little loose.
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Today I noticed that I could run for 3 minutes without stopping.
    Today I noticed that I ran/walked 2.4 miles in 31 minutes
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    That my lower back no longer hurts when I stand or walk for long periods of time! It was horrible!! And it's gone now!!! So happy for that NSV!
  • tahoemads
    tahoemads Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That I didn't lose much weight from marathon training, but I fit into my skinny jeans!
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed I didn't curse Jillian Michaels when I did my Ripped in 30.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Today I notice that I was able to get into a Size Small sweater!!
  • hrcowman
    hrcowman Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed that I can now fit in a pair of jeans and button them even though they were too small for me to get over my thighs just a few weeks ago!
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    That I can walk up the entire hill thats near my house without feeling out of breath.
  • niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Friday I noticed that I wasnt uneasy when I had to take my shirt off to get my nipples pierced, and I didnt cover up my tummy!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I saw a picture of myself taken last weekend and I actually have a neck.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This was such a great topic! I read through EVERY ONE of 4 pages! I *never* do that! :)
    Today I noticed that when I put my hands on my hips I feel something there....could it be a bone somewhere in there trying to be unveiled?? I think it might be!
    Loved the one about Jillian Michaels kicking butt! ;) (first page I think) because I'm choosing to have her kick mine every morning rather than sleep 30 extra minutes (and sleep is invaluable when your kids don't all sleep through the night!)
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    The 'reward' jeans I bought last year finally fit, and they fit so well they now need a belt to keep them up. My 50 year old body fits into skinny jeans!!!

GG
  • EliRob
    EliRob Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I have made it 14 days logging my food without giving up, even when I didn’t eat as well as I wanted too!
    Today I noticed that I couldn’t drink a McDonald’s sweet tea because it was way too sweet!
    Today I noticed that when I read the success stories it makes me want to succeed myself…. So thank you everyone for sharing!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed...

That it's been four months since I started being healthier (began on June 3).

I've lost 24.4 lbs.

I'm doing 30 minutes of aerobic walking this week (done it twice so far) instead of the six minutes I did when I first started.

the pjs I bought at the beginning of summer are too loose to keep up when I walk.
  • rockchick90
    Options
    That I'm fitter! Walking up the steep hills which used to kill me no longer do! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!