Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• roseygogs
    Options
    Hee hee i love this thread.

Today I noticed (In fact got all excited about) the fact I could pull my trousers down without undoing the buttons or zips when I went for a wee :)
  • davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That my belly button isn't as deep as it used to be.
  • ashleycat23
    Options
    .. that my shirts are fitting differently around my tummy ( in a good way!)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I noticed that my brand new size 14 Merona TRS Fit 4 (for us curvier girls) are looser on me than last week.

I'm not going to have this kind of money to replace pants like this!!!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    Today I noticed that motivation is contagious and I everyone around me seems to be catching it :)
  • alocka01
    alocka01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today I realized my arms are more toned and my neck is thinner.
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome!

Yesterday I noticed my ring is getting lose.

Last night I noticed that the granny panties I bought while pregnant were hanging off my booty.....and when I decided to test out the cute underwear I pushed to the back of the drawer....they fit!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I notice that I have a glow and everyone around me notices it to...Definitely this lifestyle!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    this morning I noticed how much closer I can get to my hubby w/o the belly between us.:blushing:
  • Beatrix0810
    Options
    Not trying to be gross, but I was feeling really down because the scale will NOT budge and last night at dinner my boyfriend said, "I was looking at you this morning and you're looking 'bangin' hot' since you started working out 6 days a week...you definitely feel firmer too." Haha! I have no evidence to back this up, but it was definitely nice to hear :-)
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Today while doing squats with Jillian Michaels I notices my quads popping out.
    This week I noticed that I can actually see the muscles in my arms.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    LOL, davidbass!!! I was just thinking about my belly button but was ashamed to mention it. I noticed that my finger goes all the way to the bottom of my belly button lately!! It didn't used to!!!

Also, today at work, I was moving some things with some other "skinny girls" and one of them said, "Man, you're really strong!" YEP YEP YEP...all that weight lifting is paying off!!!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed I didn't curse Jillian Michaels when I did my Ripped in 30.

I would have. I'll be cursing her tomorrow.
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed 2 things!
    1st-when I got out of the shower this morning I realized that I had left my clothes on the dresser but my fiance was still sleeping so I decided to wait for the clothes and go ahead and do my hair/make-up (so I wouldn't have to turn the lights on and wake him up). While nude. And it totally didn't gross me out or make me feel ashamed.

2nd-my second set of boobs (that roll of fat underneath my my boobs) is gone. I didn't notice that one till this afternoon when I was messing with my bra trying to figure out why it felt different. Cause there's no fat there!! Ok, so there still is some fat there, but not the roll of fat that was there a few months ago.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have dimples on my shoulders. I guess all this time fat was covering it lol
  • MrsJackieH
    MrsJackieH Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Today i noticed that my husband was starting to see a change in the way i look, and it made me happy, if some one who sees me everyday can see the changes then everyone else must to. helped re light my fuel to keep pushing myself :)
  • Seagazer
    Options
    I need more water in the bath!
  • OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I noticed that under a thick layer of dust there was a Gymstick and stationary bike which can give me a great exercise easily at home any time I feel like. I also noticed I didn't have any strength in my hand muscles and butt is not as firm as I liked it to be so I can look forward to impressive improvements, LOL!

Today I noticed that even if the scale fails you now and then, there can be a million other positive realizations to keep you on track - thanks for all for sharing your NSVs!!!
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    This week, I noticed...

I've lost over an inch on my waist and three inches on my hips....
    I've gone down a bra size...
    My fave leggings no longer pinch when I wear them!

:D
  • 1953Judith
    1953Judith Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my legs are strong and that all of me is stronger than I have been in 30 years!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!