Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• Diane80lb
    Options
    Yesterday I noticed I have lost 21 pounds in exactly 5 weeks since beginning my new life journey! :)

And that I easily slipped back into an old pair of 16 jeans instead of my very loose (now) 18's.

Today I noticed that a ring I wear is very loose!

Last week I noticed that my shirt no longer clings to my gut, but now actually hangs loose!

:)
  • fabalas_seanne
    Options
    im the smallest ive been in 4 yrs :) so happy
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    this morning I had to punch new holes in my belt!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed that one cup of Frankenberry cereal dry in a baggie works for me while my husband is snacking on chips and cookies :) Didn't feel like I was missing out at all!!! LOL, maybe silly but AWESOME for me!!!
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    This week I've noticed I don't get quite so out of breath biking up the hill to Uni! WOOP!
  • anG2413
    anG2413 Posts: 40
    Options
    Today I noticed I no longer crave Fast Food every day.. Instead I love coming home and fixing my food.
    Yesterday I noticed my skinny jeans are not so skinny anymore. They were too tight before, I even popped off the button. Now, they are held together by a safety pin and I never worry about popping it off.
    Yesterday I noticed that when I shop now I walk past all snacks, cookies, chips etc. Without my mouth watering. Lol
    This week i noticed I LOVE taking pictures now.
    Oh boy, it's been a good week and it's only Tuesday hehe :D
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Today I noticed that I could finish my reps with out my arms failing and it feels great! :bigsmile:
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Today or This Week, I noticed.....????
    Today i noticed that I dont have single thing from last winter that I can wear!! i kept trying on piece after piece only to bag them up and give away. This feels great ....i guess coming from a size 18/20 (tight) to a 12 with room; is quite an accomplishment..yeah me!! Goodbye Plus Size hello to misses

Oh, ditto ditto ditto, BlackButterfly78!! (Except it's my 16's that have room. Ready for 14's!) What a fantastic feeling! :happy:
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I noticed my ring is loose, my fat pants are falling off, my belly flap is disappearing, my face is thinner, I am feeling better and I am much happier!
    Koodos to MFP!!
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That my workout pants fall down..that ive lost all the baby weight in 9 weeks and 50lbs in 11 weeks!
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    i feel so much better about myself when i exercise.

eating unhealthy makes me feel gross.

i drink too much and it really hinders my weight loss.
    same thing here.havent had a drink in 7 dys and i feel sooooooooooo much better
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    This week, I noticed I was able to lift heavier weights. I also noticed that I FEEL like going to the gym more days this week, I'm not just doing it because I know I should.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Oh, and today I noticed my shirt is "longer." Not sure where it came off of, can't wait to measure next week.
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed... a bicep!
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    today i noticed that with a positive attitude i feel thinner
  • rhonda_joanne
    Options
    yay for feet weight loss!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed something I didn't even realize I was doing before I started MFP. I went in to pay for gas and automatically walked to the soda cooler. I looked at the soda for a second before I realized I was even there. I was like, "WTH? I don't even want a soda." So I paid for my gas and left empty handed. And it felt great. :)
  • bstreich
    Options
    That with this program I feel like i am not deprived, thus I am losing weight. I see my tummy going down, with only j10 lbs lost so far!

PS... LOVE this topic! fun to hear everyones successes! :)
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring is getting much looser.
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Last night in the bath I noticed muscle definition in my calves and I was able to sit up easily without having to push myself off the side of the bath with my arms. JILLIAN MAKES STRONG ABS.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!