Options
    lol
  • elly0778
    Options
    lol
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed...... that my wedding photo's from 1 year ago are hideous! The failure of my marriage and the fact that I was overweight has massively kicked me into gear this year. I now have 1 of those photo's saved as the background picture on my phone. I never want to go back there!
  • angi4466
    angi4466 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I found a tub of old clothes that I had packed away and 1/2 of the clothes fit...the other 1/2 was too BIG! I have already zoomed past my 'fat jeans' and fit into a pair of jeans I have not been able to wear for almost 6 years.

It feels sensational!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I will not be sharing the photos with anyone but my husband, but I took some pictures of my bum in a thong, and compared it to pictures of my bum in a thong from 12 years ago when we first started dating... and I have a more rockin' body now than I did when I was 27 years old.

Ha! Take THAT Mother Nature and Father Time! :laugh:
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    On saturday I noticed that when attending the OSU vs Penn State game with my husband, I wasn't out of breath or needing to take a break whil walking up the stadium steps to our seats!
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I could wear a tight sweater that I retired last year and it looked great!
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I noticed that I like the way I looked in a picture!
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed that I spent two days wandering around Paris in skirts and tights and my thighs weren't even slightly chafed!
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That I'm no longer considered OBESE! Finally I can call myself plain, old overweight! Haven't been able to do that since I was about 12 or 13. :laugh:
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love that!!! I love seeing my dimples too! Keep smiling : )
  • efranz12
    efranz12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed definition in my arms. Changing up my lifting routine is working :)
  • Lalaskiss
    Options
    1. Some jeans I "put away" came right up over my hips
    2. My waist is getting smaller
    3. I care less about the scale and more about the changes in my body. Instead of numbers, I look for rolls, bones and muscle satisfaction which is MUCH better than any number.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Today I realized that you can make a difference not only to your pal but indirectly to their pals...AMAZING!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I noticed that my face is starting to look thinner. Today, I learned I can have a small slice of Chocolate cake with Chocolate Icing and not go back for 2nds or 3rds...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!