What's your pant size goal?

Options
I don't actually have a weight goal.... I would hate to be too skinny as much as too fat. Rather, I have a pant size goal. I am 5'2" and I started at a pant size 16 juniors, 14 womens. I'm currently at a 12 juniors. Eventually, my goal is to be a 7-8. I don't want to be too skinny you know? My hubby would hate for me to lose too much!

Replies

• Leola2011
    Options
    I'm pretty tall for a woman, 5' 8", so my pant size goal is 10-12.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I only wear dresses (except for when I work out) so I actually have a dress size goal of 10. I'm about 14/16 now and I'm 5'9".
  • megmariew1
    Options
    I want to be a size 8. Pretty much I want out of the double digits. :)
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my pants size goal is 6-8. I'm in a 12 now and weigh 159. But on a good day I can fit into 11 juniors.
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I would LOVE to wear a size 12.... however if I ever got into a size 8 I think I would cry.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Size 10/12
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I want to be an 8!! Oh, yeah! I am one now! YEAH! LOL!! My "tight" 8 skirt that I haven't been able to wear in 2 yrs (really I bought it and wore it like once) is on me now! My husband said, what size is that? It looks too big!! YEAH!!! LOL!!

I love MFP!!
  • kimziebaby
    kimziebaby Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a size 8 :)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    My goal is about a 10. I'm 6ft, so I think I'll look nice at that size.
  • kfuller27
    kfuller27 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm also tall (5'11") and just made it into a size 12 from a 24. I'm pretty happy where I'm at right now but wouldn't mind getting into a 10!
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I would LOVE to wear a size 12.... however if I ever got into a size 8 I think I would cry.

That was my original goal size too....a 12! Now I am an 8 and buying some 6's....it is completely amazing and blows my mind every day!! This place will get you there!! I promise!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'd be happy with a size 8 pants size. I wouldn't turn down a size 6 though :smile:
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size 8. Pretty much I want out of the double digits. :)

Me too. Exact same thing and same reason. Started at 24 in march, now 14...want an 8.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'mwith the popular choice.....I am 5 3 and want to be a size 8.....i think size 6 on my large frame would look waaaaaay too slim
  • seaangel082
    seaangel082 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Size 7/8
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Mine is a 10, I'm a 16(18) right now!
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and about a 7-8 now, I'd like to be a consistant 5-6.
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I would be happy with and 8, and a 6 is probably the smallest I would go, I can't even imagine being smaller than that
  • wellsam09
    Options
    I am 5'7 and not a few years ago I was able to fit in a size 6 and sometimes depending on brands I could squeeze myself into a 4. Right now my goal is to at least drop to a size 10. I wouldn't mind being a size 8, I would love a size 6 again but I think that is a little realistic to dream of so I'm going to try and start slow. Good luck everyone!
  • cheetahcub2010
    cheetahcub2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have large hips from both sides of the family, I'm looking forward to a size 8, a size 6 would be physically impossible given my bone structure.