What's your pant size goal?

Options

Replies

• Mehs
    Mehs Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Whatever size it takes where my thighs don't touch each other while standing.:smile:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved that!

I'm 5'8.5 and I'm a 10/12. I would like to be an 8/10. Wherever I am when I'm happy with my thighs and my tummy gets flatter.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and currently wear a 4/5 long/tall depending on the cut. I have a Booty.......... and hubby says I cant lose it. I would like to be a loose 4 ultimately.............. but with my bone structure (after a 10lb baby) I dont know how much smaller the old hips will get....... lol
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently all my size 6 clothes are very loose. My 4's fit however a little to snug for my taste. My goal would be for my 4's to be loose on me. But honestly, I think I'd be happiest in a 2.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I`m 5foot 5inches and started out in a tight size 16womans and currently in a roomy size 12womans. My originaly pant goal was a size 10womans jeans but really now that I am in the 12`s and so close to the 10`s I`m thinking a 7/8 would be perfect for me :)
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and a size 10 would be nice. If I ever make it down to a size 8 I'll dance on the walls lol
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    6-8. I was an 8 but I was flabby so hopefully being toned will get me to 6.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and am currently pregnant with #5. The week I found out that I was pregnant I had lost my 26th pound using MFP and had purchased a pair of size 6 capris(smallest I've ever been in my life). I have an hour glass figure, so tiny waiste but gigantic thighs. I would so love to be able to purchase my whole wardrobe in size 6 & smalls. Let's hope this old body will cooperate after having 5 kids!! LOL!!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have short legs but not short enough for petite sizes (I tried) lol. So without having to hem my pants every time I would LOVE to be a size 3-5 in juniors and a size 2-4 in women. I am currently a size tight 9 or baggy 11 in juniors and a 8-10-12 (depends on the brand) in women!

We will all reach our dream size!! :D
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    I started at a 22... am now between 18/20 depending on the cut and style.... and I am GOING to get to a size 10. I haven't worn that size since I was in 6th grade.
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    I'd be happy in a 6 :happy:
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    12...I don't ever in my lifetime remember being a 12...EVER!

I am close now...14 : ) and happy with that, but a 12 would be freakin'fantastic!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    my jeans are usually 26 (size 2 womens and 3 in juniors). I started at a size 11... I like the size i'm at, but i would like being a 25 ;P !
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    "I don't actually have a weight goal.... I would hate to be too skinny as much as too fat. Rather, I have a pant size goal. I am 5'2" and I started at a pant size 16 juniors, 14 womens. I'm currently at a 12 juniors. Eventually, my goal is to be a 7-8. I don't want to be too skinny you know? My hubby would hate for me to lose too much!"

Wow, you sound like me! I am 5' 2", also started at size 16 and was actually wondering the same thing, as I have no idea - it's been way too long... I'm currently wearing like a slim 11-12 at 154 and would love to wear a size 8 - I guess it all depends on how our bodies are shaped and how we feel in them, right? I was guessing a final goal of 130 lbs (athletic-like) on the scale - size 8 ... but we shall see! For example, if by then size 8's are tight then I'll go for another couple of lbs to be in the 'middle' of a size if I still have a belly, etc... does that make sense? It's very exciting to think about a whole new wardrobe in a smaller size, though!! Good luck to you!!
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    I'm 5'2" would love to fit into a size 6 or 7 :)
  • jessifox10
    Options
    Well since i'm pregnant and expecting very soon I am currently an 18 in womens, I hope to drop down to a size 7-8 to be at a healthy size =D
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I'm 5'8-ish.... and A size 2/4-- yes I know skinny But I want to do some fitness modeling! :)
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Well... originally my goal pant size was a 4, but I'm now in a 1 and still have a few pounds to lose, so.... i don't know.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Really really small...like..stop traffic hot..yep...
  • alisia709
    alisia709 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm an 8 - 10 (Aust). I'd like to be a solid 8.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am almosr 5'4" and would love to fit into a size 6-7 right now I am wearing anything from a size 8-9 depending on the pant...I just love that I was blessed with hips!!!!:laugh:

Same here..lol!! although I bought a size six dress and it fits. again it all the depends on the material