What's your pant size goal?

Options

Replies

• redhead91
    Options
    I want to be a size 8. Pretty much I want out of the double digits. :)

Me too. Exact same thing and same reason. Started at 24 in march, now 14...want an 8.

Same here! I want to be out of the double digits, but I think any smaller would look odd on me. I actually don't have a lot of fat on my hips (it's all in my stomach) and I have really large hip bones. I think any smaller and I'd be too bony
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 190lbs I am still comfortably wearing my 18's even though I am down 20lbs :( I would love to just be single digits again so that I can shop in town lol !!
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    14 tall. I am currently in a 22 tall. That is my realistic goal. But I would never want to be smaller than a 10. I've been there before and it makes me look anorexic.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    8ish
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 with a small frame I am currently a size 8 but would like to be a size 4.
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    SIZE 1/2! almost there :). I'm 5'6"
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    double post sorry
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5" and my goal is a size 8. Right before baby #5 came to be I could wear a size 6 so maybe I'll shoot for that.
    I'm currently in a comfortable size 10.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My goal is 8 but a 6 would be so sweet :laugh:
  • msjamartin
    Options
    Currently just hit 16 misses (yea! I can shop in normal/non-plus stores). Realistic size will be 10/12. My brain says I want to be a PERFECT 10!!! :happy:
  • vikiwhite
    vikiwhite Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    my big goa is to not wear PLUS SIZE ANYMORE! I think a junior size 10 sounds awesome!
  • linbee83
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I would LOVE to wear a size 12.... however if I ever got into a size 8 I think I would cry.

Lol...5'11" & I'm so with you on that!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I started out a size 22/24. I wanted to fit in a size 14. I am currently in a size 8/10 and think I may be moving to a 6/8 soon...wohoooo! :noway:
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and my goal was a 4, but I passed that and fit into a size 2. I don't think/want to be a size 0, but I still have a few more pounds I'd like to lose.
  • muskiemama
    Options
    I'm 5'-2" and I would love to get back into all those size 7-8 jeans that are taking up space in my attic in the "skinny clothes" box.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and my goal was a 4, but I passed that and fit into a size 2. I don't think/want to be a size 0, but I still have a few more pounds I'd like to lose.

I started out as a size 8.
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    I am 5'3", and I would love to be a 6. Realistically, with my age, I am shooting for an 8. I am currently in a 12. (when I graduated high school, I was a 4! ahhh...the good ol' days...)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and 128. my original goal was a 6 (prepregnancy size) now I am on my way in to a 2. Not a purpose, but my body just hasn't hit it's sweet spot yet I suppose.
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    5'5 & My current pant size is 15, and my goal is for a size 7-8 :)
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    10/12 right now...eventually maybe an 8...I am 5'5