What's your pant size goal?

Options

Replies

• ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    I am at a 10 and want to fit back into my 8s...Right now I can if I un button the top two buttons but I guess that doesnt count. :blushing:
    And add be if ya like...I need more MFP friends. :flowerforyou:
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I dont care as long as I look good in what I am wearing.....
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and when I weighed 117 I was in a size 3. Right now I weigh 146 and am in loose 12 but tight 10. Ideally I'd like to be in a size 5 and weigh around 115-120. My hips are much wider after giving birth so I don't ever expect to see a number below 5 in my wardrobe ever again lol.
  • danimoon67
    danimoon67 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 28/30 to 12/14s. I'm pretty content, reached my WW goal last night. I'm just gonna go with the flow for a bit and see if I want to keep working on getting down some more.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with an hourglass figure, so I'd love to be a size 2 because then my waist would be really tiny. :smile: no smaller though, I want to be STRONG and TONED! I'm currently averaging a size 4, so I'm getting close!
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Whatever size it takes where my thighs don't touch each other while standing.:smile:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" with a large bone structure. I started in a 24W and was in my goal size 12 when I reached my goal weight (100 pounds gone). I'm still getting the hang of maintenance and have dropped a couple more pounds, which brought me to a 10 in pants or an 8 in skirts (I'm also now a Small in shirts and a 6 in dresses). I do not want to get any smaller than this.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    10 or 12. But an 8 would be awesome! I will think about it when I get closer and see how I feel.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I am 5'10 and my goal is 12/14
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i thought about setting my goal this same way. then i realized yesterday i wore jeans that were a 22 and today i am wearing jeans that are a 16. both are too big. size it seems is even more of just a number than weight.

that said, i don't really have a goal in mind. i figure i will go until i feel healthy and right.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    i am short, but I have a really big butt, so I am going to say my pants size goal is an 8 or a 10. Never been in either of those sizes before so it would make me happy to get there.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    well sizes are never equivalent haha but a normal size 5 or American Eagle size 2...about 1 size from where I am now. I am only 5' tall so its not "too skinny" for someone my height. I was comfortable with myself when I was a size 5 so I just want to get back to that. I have a big butt and thighs lol on top of being short, so its always hard to find pants...but I would like to get thin enough to not have that issue anymore really.
  • lawannaw
    Options
    I would love to fit a 10 comfortabley. I was in a 20 but down to 16 now so I'm almost there.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I'm short so I would like to be a 4, but I'll take a 6. :laugh:
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Mine was a 6 and I currently bounce between 8's & 6's depending on the brand. It's awesome and makes me feel like I have come a long way. I never want to be smaller than a 6 though because I like my curves.
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm pretty tall for a woman, 5' 8", so my pant size goal is 10-12.

Ditto only 5' 8 3/4"
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Well when I first started my wieght loss I was a 20w Im now a 15-16 and I would love to be and 8-10. Havennt worn an 8 since middle school. Im to tall to go any lower I think
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    I've gone from 28/30 to 12/14s. I'm pretty content, reached my WW goal last night. I'm just gonna go with the flow for a bit and see if I want to keep working on getting down some more.

way to go!!!
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with a single digit. LOL :) Although I'm tall with a large frame so I'm not sure how ideal that would be to maintain. I think it's doable.
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 123lbs. right now size 3/4 or 5/6 depending on brand but and my dream size would be down to 0/1 or 1/2 again. lol.