What's your pant size goal?

Options

Replies

• monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm in a size 8 now....but would LOVE to be in a size 6!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am almosr 5'4" and would love to fit into a size 6-7 right now I am wearing anything from a size 8-9 depending on the pant...I just love that I was blessed with hips!!!!:laugh:
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    it all really depends on body type im an apple im already a 3/4 (which i dont need to lose more from that area started out a 11/12 (juniors)) but my tummy is far far from being flat and thats my goal :)
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    idealy 5, realistically 10.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Whatever size my butt decides to be when I get to a healthy and fit weight. I don't even have a specific goal weight, really. I just want to be "not fat, and really strong" ... I don't know how that's gonna look, and I don't want to set up expectations that I may be disappointed in if I don't make it.
  • Annaroxjo7
    Options
    im 5"2 and i want to be a size 5/6 im at a 7/8 right now and i hate it.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am down to a size 8 from a size 12 and am happy with it. i like having a butt and legs. I am just toning up now. I'm 5'8"
  • PrincessStubbie
    PrincessStubbie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Right now I am working out of a 22/24....yeah!...my short goal is to be in an 18, comfortably....then I will go from there!
  • Amandajean1105
    Amandajean1105 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I found long ago that my legs were typically too long for regular pants, so I tend to buy them by 'inches'. I make myself squeeze into a 34" waist x 35.5" long, but it is not very comfortable and probably really need at least a 35". I want my whole body to follow suit, and inches/pants size is not really a concern as long as they look good and there is no muffin top hanging over!
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 I am a size 8 right now but I want to be a size 3/4 :)
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I feel the best in 4/6. Currently an 8/10. 15 more pounds to go!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm VERY short, so even when I am overweight I am able to fit into size 0's. Now that I have lost weight, the stomach area on adult/junior jeans is often too large for me. o_o

I recently bought a pair of size 12 kids jeans. They are pretty tight right now, but my goal is to be able to easily slip them on. They were cheaper and the length was perfect (even adult/junior "short" sizes are too long for me).

My ultimate goal might be a size 11 kids since I can already squeeze into the size 12's although they are tight. ^.^ My thighs and calves are quite large (calves are 20" for example), so I'll see if they get smaller.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm a 6 at the moment and I still have loads of jiggling fat on my thighs, not to mention my enormous calves! I'll have to go down to a 2, because it's looking pretty obvious that 4 isn't going to cut it for me. I'm only 5' 1.5" and my legs are disproportionately short.

I don't want to be bones-sticking-out skinny either. I do want an athletic build (like fitness models) though, so I need low-ish body fat %. If gaining MUSCLES causes me to go up a pant size, that's awesome and I have no problems with that.
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    To be comfortable in a size 0, have a range from 0-2 right now, but want to stay more towards 0
  • megmariew1
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I would LOVE to wear a size 12.... however if I ever got into a size 8 I think I would cry.

Same here!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    A UK 8-10 would be nice!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I want to be a 6 when I'm actually wearing pants. I plan to hit my goal weight and just stop wearing clothing at all.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure... def out of the double digits. I'm hoping I will be around a 6 or 8 once I hit my goal.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Notice how many men care about this subject? :laugh:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm at 6 right now. I'm 5'2. I'm good right here. If I got smaller, it'd be gravy.