What's your pant size goal?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• SkinnyDeNee
    Options
    I am 5'6" and I would love to be in a size 12.
  • showmepeachtea
    Options
    I want to be a size 10-12 i'm 5'9" i want to be healthy
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    At this point, my pant size goal is any non-maternity size! My youngest is about to turn a year old! :sad:
  • favorsme
    favorsme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just returned from deployment in Afghanistan and lost inches while working out six times a week, following the Body For Life plan. I continue to follow the plan while trying to get re-adjusted to being home, My exercise has not been as on track as it was but I would like to be a pant size 12, currently a 15.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    My size 3/4 jeans I wore almost two years ago xD
  • sugarbomb83
    sugarbomb83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and have a small frame -- I currently wear a size 2 but my pants are feeling tighter than I'd like, so my goal is to have my size 2 pants fit the way they did last year :) I really don't want to buy a new wardrobe with size 4 pants!

Has anyone else noticed how stores do "vanity sizing"? I mean, I wear a size 2 but I swear the companies mess with their sizes to make you feel better about yourself. 20 years ago did size 00 even exist?! I'm pretty sure in high school I weighed right around 115/120 lb and I wore a size 4 but now I weigh 125 and wear a 2? Makes no sense to me...
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I wear a loose 16 right now. I think I'd like to be in a size 10 or so eventually - the last time I was in single digit sizes I was about 12. lol (maybe even younger)