Scale Smashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh Robin, I am sorry! It can't be easy to dread leaving every day and to count the hours to get back home. Ugghh. Well, you've been doing great in this comp with all of that going on in your life! Hell, as far as drinking goes I have a glass of wine 3 out of every 5 days! The only thing stopping me from having more than that is that its too much work nursing (I'd have to pump and dump at feeding time in addition to bottle feeding)

Katie good luck with the job aps :)

Faith you're doing great!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Awe I'm sorry Robin. I give you lots of gold stars for continueing despite the hatred! Lol. I've had a few of those jobs, ya know, where you'd rather get in a car accident on your way in (obviously not a bad one!! But bad enough u dont have to go in!) :indifferent:

I'm getting scared team-- i have the .5# disadvantage and had a mini vacay this weekend at a resort. I really did behave and was constantly moving. But I'm up nearly 4#s!!!!! Its gotta be the sodium. I did have a few drinks but combatted with een more water and VERY limited carbs!! We have to empty out the trailer today and take our couch, table n dresser to my parents shop so I'm hoping now that it's crunch time I'll be ok. Perhaps its time for a bitty whole food cleanse...:huh:

Hope yall are doing well!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, last days before weigh in eeeep. I will hopefully be down .5kg, fingers crossed, going by the scale this morning. Good luck for weigh in all. :flowerforyou:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Way to go Faith! I'm hoping for a nice little loss too but I had a seriously lushy weekend. The scale doesn't look too bad right now but I'm afraid I'm dehydrated. We'll just have to wait and see.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I need a miracle. I don't think it is looking so good this week. work stress was the worst. at least I got off my butt and exercised when I got home:bigsmile:
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Robin I love your new photo - we have two labs :) Impressed that after stressful days you worked out! Way to go.

SO, I too have not done the best this week. Am hoping for a maintain tomorrow at least. I'm lucky I still have the .5 in the pocket.

Way to go Faith!
  • rjadams
    Options
    scale was up again this morning. not surprised since I worked out and then ate some really sodium laden left over PF Chang's. I will do my best to drink a bunch of water today, and work out again. if the scale is up so be it. I hope you all are doing great.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Yes you're lucky Anne! I'd just like to not have this disadvantage. I'm better than Sunday morning but still up almost 2.

It's all rainy now but I think it's to get better, so gonna try for the bathroom and kitchen today- walk the dog again, we'll see. Our fridge is quite barron but we bought easy no mess things. Had tacos lasr night tho so now we have some left overs, a rotisserie chicken hubs already shredded, and some ham for sandwiches. I have a feeling I'll be eating a lot of salads n scrambled eggs this week bahahaha

Robin good job workin out after work. I'm not the best at night time exercise, as the day progresses I lose a lot of steam. I'm sure you'll be ok. Just try to concentrate of the water or even some hot water with lemon!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Alright ladies... I think I have the cold weather blues! I can't seam to get myself to do anything but curl up under a blanket and cuddle with one of my munchkins or pets or hubby if he's lucky:wink: I really need to start working out again. In the last two weeks I think I have ran twice and went dancing twice. I probably need to break down and turn on the heater in my house but I feel like once I do that I'm really saying goodbye to summer and I'm still not ready to do that yet:ohwell:.

I'm also having issues with my work schedule I think. I am so super tired all the time! I don't get off work till about 1am and then I have to get up to get the kids off to school by 7am.... it's just not enough sleep for me. I need to come up with a routine that I can commit to. Maybe that's what I need to do for Kim's mini-challenge. I'll make myself a routine and stick to it!

Good luck everyone with the weigh-in tomorrow!
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Kasi I'm with you on the blues. It sucks that your schedule is so awful, I like your idea about routines.

I can't decide if my problem is lack of motivation or genuinly being sick...I feel guilty about not running tonight but I really didn't feel good. Just an excuse? I really don't think so but I know how good running has been making me feel.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Boooo team. I'm waiting to take a later weigh in picture- I'm still up a pound. Had my coffe now only sips of water. I'm hoping after 12 I'll be down?!? Sucks too, I'm off to get my jewelry on display at my friends cafe- with THE best made from scratch food!! :-(

Was hoping to at least maintain this morning, damn u disadvantage, you make it worse! Lol
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Didn't you post a maintain Jessica?

It looks like our team has lost 4.6lbs (including Jessica's disadvantage)! Not too bad but Heather lost damn near the same amount all by herself! When that girl loses she doesn't mess around!

I managed to lose 1.4lbs and really didn't even work for it at all. I was pretty shocked. I must have had some serious water weight last week.

Anne, Your gonna win that advantage next week girl! The one for first to 130's... You rock!

No gains this week team...We ALL rock! Lets shoot for the same next week too :heart: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Well done guys on no gains, sorry about the no loss, it WAS looking good. :laugh:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I know I'm gonna be bummed if I'm out but oh well. Just puts me in second chance.... Still sucks lol.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I'm a little curious why no one else has weighed-in yet. Maybe they have icky numbers and are holding out hoping they might pull off something better.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    It's posible. Your right tho we're missing quite a few huh. Is it wrong to hope someone doesnt weigh in! Hehe:devil:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    HeHe... It looks like it's Kim's bunch we are waiting on (her, Ron, and Jamie) plus Erin but she said she was weighing in later. You know though... every week we are the first group to post all of our weights! We are one seriously motivated team...Go Scale Smashers!!!
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    We are one seriously motivated team posting first every week :)

You all rock - look at us with so many team members still!!!!!

Kasi - thanks for posting the inches.

Jessica - hope you're having a bit of fun on your crazy moving weekend!
  • rjadams
    Options
    scale is stuck and I am not feeling real motivated. How is everyone else doing.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Hey team!! We made it to Houston last night about 12. So glad to be out of the car!! So far we've spent the day unpacking... We're staying upstairs so LOtS of stairs involved. Good pre weigh in work out! Lol.

I havent weighed since Wednesday, but behaved sice I was always busy and cant really eat while traveling. Hoping for a decent loss!

Cmon Robin get some motivation! Give yourself a mini reward for exercising. Any Halloween candy left? Have a piece or two if you get a work out in?