Scale Smashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Yes eary dinner here involving a very large salad! Lol.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So ladies - I AM OUT :( Even with a .5 advantage.

I am up 1.5 pounds. Sorry team. I am going to check with Kim when I post if I can give my .5 in the pocket away. My first gain and I am out:sad:

I WILL BE BACK
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Hey crazy lady slow your roll. You have 2 teammmates with enuf loss to save you!! Dont jump the gun!!!
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Hey crazy lady slow your roll. You have 2 teammmates with enuf loss to save you!! Dont jump the gun!!!

Oh! Haha :) To be honest I really haven't thought about how I could be saved! Thats a pretty big gain. BUT some of you have been rockin losses this week :) We'll see if it makes more sense to save me or someone else with a smaller gap - I won't get my hopes up yet!

Have a great day all.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Jessica I have to agree with the crazy lady comment! I mean seriously how many times has Anne's huge losses saved our butts! I haven't posted my weight yet but I'm down 0.8 Anne you are more then welcome to have that other 0.4 from me. Our whole team aside from Faith has already weighed in and everyone is safe except you. It looks like Heather will be getting the advantage for the week since she lost almost 5lbs so it's not really gonna hurt anyone to share. Chris really rocked it this week with almost 3lbs lost too... way to go Chris! Actually now that I think about it... Chris could be the biggest loser if Heather shares her weight with Kim. Hmm... gotta love the sneaky twists in this challenge!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I think I have some extra to save you as well Anne... I was more than 0.4 over...
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I thought Kim said she wasn't accepting help?? If so SHE'S turned into the crazy lady lol.. I too can share! I lost 1.6 some how!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Well.... didn't think about the disadvantages:grumble:

At this point Kim and Sara are the bottom two so we should still be okay. I think Chris should keep her weight (unless Erin or Naomi post an awesome loss) cause she will get a 0.5lbs advantage which will help the team. So, I will give Anne .4lbs... she needs 1 more lb, who is willing to give what?
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I'll give .5 if someone or others will give remainder. If I dont have help I can still afford the to help with a full pound!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey *kitten* $mashers :devil: I mean, scale smashers :blushing:

It's your evil moderator. Kim, the most beautiful 45 year old, 170 lb woman living in MN that you've ever seen!! Repeat that several times or I wil penalize you. :devil:

I just talked to Bauer (she's at work and working a 12 hour shift) and said that she will donate to Anne's fund. But, she wants to try and win an incentive first. So, we will wait for everyone to weigh in.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    You can have my .2 as well. Hopefully if we all chip in we lose none of us this week! :bigsmile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Okay so Anne needs 1.9 to stay in... She has:

0.5 of her own
    0.4 from me
    0.5 from Jessica
    0.2 from Faith

She still need 0.3lbs.

If we can avoid taking from Chris she should have an advantage (unless Erin weighs in big and doesn't help Naomi) and her having an advantage is kinda like the whole team having an advantage.

Cat, I know your new to this team but Anne has been a life saver for us most of in this challenge. Do you think you could pretty please spare the last 0,3lbs to keep her safe?
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Okay so Anne needs 1.9 to stay in... She has:

0.5 of her own
    0.4 from me
    0.5 from Jessica
    0.2 from Faith

She still need 0.3lbs.

If we can avoid taking from Chris she should have an advantage (unless Erin weighs in big and doesn't help Naomi) and her having an advantage is kinda like the whole team having an advantage.

Cat, I know your new to this team but Anne has been a life saver for us most of in this challenge. Do you think you could pretty please spare the last 0,3lbs to keep her safe?

So, I am sooooo lucky. Thanks all for pitching in for me. :flowerforyou:

I agree - Chris should get the advantage - she did awesome....well actually you all did awesome really! I appreciate this effort pulling though for me and I won't let any of you regret it. In fact, just got the kids down finally and am going to get on the treadmill now...
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    I think I have some extra to save you as well Anne... I was more than 0.4 over...

Thanks CAT :)
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Glad you saw that Anne, I offered up earlier today way above. Happy to help out!!
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Thanks all for your help on this one. I really didn't want to leave yet - I'm not ready! I ran tonight and man did it feel good! I am back on track and will not see a gain again - especially without being on these meds anymore.

Good night :)
  • mamaturner
    Options
    We're not ready for you to leave yet either!!! Glad your still with us to kick some butt!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Chris, I am sorry that I have drawn your name.

Only your % of weight loss will count for the team and you have Immunity. You have been a consistent loser and should do well. Maybe, you can line up some more oral surgery? Influenza A - or - B? Food poisioning?

SSs, you must watch your weight very closely. If Chris does not lose enough to beat the other team, one of you will be eliminated.
  • bauer0813
    Options
    Good evening scale smashers,
    Great job to all, and Anne-you are a rock star so don't be so hard on your self. :smile: you all have kept me motivated even though I don't say much on here :blushing:

I am just trying to catch up on all the post and I am confused - what does it mean that my name was picked? Just let me know what I need to do. I'm off for 7 days and will be here to do whatever.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Chris you just do the best you can at losing the most weight possible because apparently you have to lose more than 5 people combinded.

Good news though... they have all the advantages AND disadvantages from this week so I think it equals out to just a an overall .75 advantage on us I think.

Everyone did so good this week... I am proud of our team for pulling together for Anne too! Go Scale Smashers!!!