• losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm all about strategy!

Thanks Kasi.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    How's it going ladies? I don't think I've done too bad so far this year. The first was horrible, I stayed in bed most of the day and had greasy food to ease my hangover. Yesterday I ate good and got quite a workout running around the bar for the Rosebowl game. This morning I went for a walk with my husband and again did really good with my food. I'm gonna have to start logging it again but it might have to wait till next week. I am leaving Thursday for a mini vacation in Sun River. We have been going to this house for the last 3 years and we absolutely love it. I can't wait to relax in the hot tub! It's gonna be so nice:bigsmile:
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    oooohhhh vaca sounds nice Kasi!

Can't wait to hear all about it! (Okay well, some about it :wink: )
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Man, I feel like poop right now! I caught myself a nice little cold and it's kicking my butt! How is everyone else? Been kinda quiet lately.
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Man, I feel like poop right now! I caught myself a nice little cold and it's kicking my butt! How is everyone else? Been kinda quiet lately.

I think we've all but forgotten about this thread Kasi!

I am good. Sorry you had a cold but glad you had a nice vaca! Going to attempt to start tracking again today... * Scratch that attempt - just going to DO IT!!!

Haha.

Have a great day all!