• ash_nichole0608
    Options
    First day starting weight 207.2
  • blancs18
    Options
    The spreadsheet has been updated :)
  • msstillion79
    Options
    Hey girl my weight is 277.8 i sent u a pm sorry late thought i sent it earlier been busy back on track today!!!!!!!! Lets go guys !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! kind of excited :-)
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too!!! :smile:

Other than weighing in each week, do we have weekly challenges/goals? Just want to make sure that I don't miss an opportunity! :glasses:
  • blancs18
    Options
    @ kristie_cla: Unfortunately no I don't have any weekly challenges. I'm just letting everyone do their own way of losing weight :) But if someone is up for it...they can send out challenges each week. The spreadsheet has the list of all the people in the challenge :D
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    No problem - just checking! Weight loss is enough of a challenge for me most of the time!! :o)
  • oldmanswife
    oldmanswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays are my weigh in days and I was 186 today. Down 1.6 pounds after my first week of tracking. I will take it! I'm hoping to lose 7 pounds over the next 14 weeks when our baby is due.

Thanks!
  • Gillby
    Gillby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet doesn't seen to be working.
  • blancs18
    Options
    Gillby...yea it wasn't working this morning for me either. Sometimes it does that. But since 9am my time it works :)
  • oldmanswife
    oldmanswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is anyone interested in sharing how many calories they are trying to stick to and/or what exercise you are doing?
    I am trying for 1900 a day (since I am so pregnant) and plan to walk on my treadmill for 30 minutes 4X a week. I just got the treadmill yesterday and have to fit walking on it in with my busy life with 4 kiddos who are homeschooled. We'll see how it goes this week. :)

Thanks,
    Amanda
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Weight today 156.6lbs so a loss of 1.4lbs :happy: .

oldmanswife: I'm trying to stick with 1200 calories a day which is supposed to give me a loss of 1.4lbs a week although I've been over a couple of days this week. Haven't done much exercise but usually try to go to two workout classes a week. Congratulations on the pregnancy.

Thanks Blancs18 and I hope everyone has a good week x
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    My weigh is 133. 5, down 1 pound, which I will take. :smile:

I keep my calorie max at 1,300, and try to do cardio exercise everyday, whether its just a brisk walk, the elliptical, a class at the gym, or a DVD at home. I also try to get some strength training in several times a week.

Yes, a big thanks to Blancs18 for putting this together, and I hope everyone had a productive week! :flowerforyou:
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.. Today's weight is 207.5, down 2.8lbs this week.. I'm am very happy to see the weight coming off, and have lost 20lbs so far in less then 2 months!! I'm super excited.
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    today's weight 262.6 lost 1lb.. woohoo
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    today's weight 203.7.. a loss of .9

I have been excercising at home when I can't get to the gym on my bike or going for walks. I finally broke my plateau!! Whoo!! hoo! Still gotta guzzle that water~~
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone, love seeing those numbers come down!!