10 Week Weight Loss Challenge Season 2! Starts Sept.16

Options

Replies

• cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 173.4. A loss of a little over 2 lbs!!! woohoo!!
  • momie0205
    Options
    My weight today is 173.6 a loss of 1.4 pounds. I am so excited.
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    down a few ounces.... expected this since i had a loss of 3lbs last week....
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    hi MFP how's it going? No w8 loss this week bc i'm so focus on exam now that i'm finish school & need to pass the boards so that i can practice. I have been working out & still eating right but I have not ben able to push myself as B4. I will get there B4 this challengeis over.
    this week's w8 - 188 :brokenheart:
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    weigh in for 9/23: 150
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 183 even... So a loss of 2.2 this week! :) Great job everybody!!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in. I'll have to do it tomorrow because I've already had breakfast and drank about a liter of water. I'd have a huge gain if I weighed now! :laugh: Though I may have a gain anyway because I had some bad eating days.

I'm going to start logging my miles today (biking to Mordor), maybe that will get me motivated to exercise more. I'm always good with food -or- exercise, and I'm lazy. Got to fix that. :tongue:
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    My weigh is 111.2, down 1.8 pound, which I will take.

I am trying to keep my sugar level to >35 and calories 1,200 or less. Exercise is deep water aerobics Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1 strength training session w/ trainer, elliptical 2-3 times a week, and 90 minute walks on weekend w/ hubby!

Keep up the good work everyone and stay strong!

best,

Rosie
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Weight 09/23/11= 258.2....loss of 5.2 pounds ;) Finally broke through to the 250's!

Congrats to everyone on their first week. Keep up the good work and have a grand weekend!!!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sep 16 ~ 123.6
    Sep 23 ~ 123.4

Well, I guess technically it is a loss... lol.
    So as of today I am officially on vacation until October 3rd. I'm going to try to eat well and get in plenty of physical activity... but I am nervous. I'll be very interested in what next Friday's weight is...
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Weight 09/23/11= 258.2....loss of 5.2 pounds ;) Finally broke through to the 250's!

Congrats to everyone on their first week. Keep up the good work and have a grand weekend!!!

oh wow! that is awesome!! 5.2lbs?!

today's WI: 127.8
  • ang_stauff
    ang_stauff Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    my weight today was 155.9...which is a 1.9 lb loss for me :) keep up the great work guys the numbers are looking great for week 1!!!!
  • oldmanswife
    oldmanswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your calories and exercise ideas, ladies. I had my goal set to maintain my weight, but changed it to lose 1/2 pound a week, so now I am hoping to stick to 1740 a day. I don't know how you 1200 cal gals do it, LOL!
    I am excited to see many great loses this week. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you 1200 cal gals do it, LOL!

I eat my exercise calories, though, some or all....so even though I am set to 1,300 cals, if I burn another 500 working out, I help myself to some more food! :noway: Do most here eat their exercise calories?
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am not happy with my WI today but it was expected. Tomorrow is a new day and I will give up. Have a nice weekend everyone :smile:
  • dorioreo
    Options
    This weeks weigh in, 167.

09/23/2011
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    9/23/11 weight in - 137.8

Only down .2 from last week, but the past few weeks have been beyond stressful and crazy. I can't seem to hardly catch my breath and am lucky if I get more than 4 hours of sleep. Has been really hard on my body. I hope I can start to get things under control soon.

Or I may go a little batty :ohwell:
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you 1200 cal gals do it, LOL!

I eat my exercise calories, though, some or all....so even though I am set to 1,300 cals, if I burn another 500 working out, I help myself to some more food! :noway: Do most here eat their exercise calories?

I eat back at least some, but usually most of mine :) I only burn about 300 a day, so it is enough for just my after workout snack of some trail mix and a small glass of skim milk. :)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    No loss this week. I guess that's better than a gain?
  • msstillion79
    Options
    my weight this week is 276 i forgot to post yesterday fiancee is on vacation and we have been doin alot of clean up around here sorry hope everyone has a great weekend