Options
    well I gained 2lbs so my weighin for this week is 264.6
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sep 16 ~ 123.6
    Sep 23 ~ 123.4
    Sep 30 ~ 123.4

I am traveling this week and my hotel does not have a fitness room or a scale - so I really don't know my weight. I'm just going to enter the same weight as last week because I feel like that is close. Have a great weekend all! :flowerforyou:
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's the thing, I haven't had ANY caffeine since before the 6th of this month. Actually, when I drink coffee sometimes it seemed to stimulate it. But I'm doing a healthy, clean eating challenge that ends Oct. 7. I was up a lb this morning...so I should still be happy with the results I have had thus far. But, ya know how women are. :)

Thank you and to all the others for your advice and support!

UPDATE to post: After looking at the spreadsheet I realized that I did have a loss from last week!!!!! maybe not a full pound but a loss nonetheless. :D

Tammy I have form of IBS as well...where I have difficulties going for a week or so and then LOOK OUT WORLD....I have found that it is irritated by my caffeine intake...the less caffeine I have the better it is.

Keep your chin up! Sounds like there is a bunch of stuff going on with your Body.
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    9/23: 230
    9/30: 227.5 2.5lbs :love:
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Goood morning Everyone:

My weight this morning was 109.6, total loss is 1.4 Keep up the good work and stay strong. Have a wonderful weekend!

Best, Rosie
  • kellybug123
    Options
    9/23= 258.2
    9/30= 258.0

Only a .2 weight loss this week. My body seems to be holding onto to every single calorie I'm giving it. Hoping for a better loss next week. :) Hope everyone else had a great week and an even better weekend.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    No loss again. :\
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    weigh-in: 150.5
    not a great week :/
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hello and good morning... CW: 127.2 ... i'll take it, TOM came and bloated. I exercised and ate right this whole week so i know i'm doing things right. nexxt week should be better :)
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    I had a loss of 0.9 pounds, not much but at least going in the right direction! My CW is 132.6.

Congrats to those that lost, and to the others, don't get discouraged. Just keep at it, and the scale will move. Have a great weekend, everybody! :flowerforyou:
  • momie0205
    Options
    I am weighing in at 170.00 today that is a 3.6 pound loss. I am so excited!!
  • ang_stauff
    ang_stauff Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    my weight this morning was 154.8 which gives me a 1.1 lb loss....also I just found out Im going to be having a baby :) I am not really trying to lose weight at this point, but it seems like since Ive cut out coffee and been trying to eat alot healthier for the baby the weight is just naturally coming off...but my goal is to only gain what the Dr suggests is the right amount

goodluck everyone!!! everyones doing great keep up the good work
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    my weight this morning was 154.8 which gives me a 1.1 lb loss....also I just found out Im going to be having a baby :) I am not really trying to lose weight at this point, but it seems like since Ive cut out coffee and been trying to eat alot healthier for the baby the weight is just naturally coming off...but my goal is to only gain what the Dr suggests is the right amount

awesome!! congrats!!!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Whether is .something or committed to eating healthy congratulations to all of you. Sometimes, we may not be happy with scale number but planning and committing to staying healthy will be a big success for everyone. Congratulations to everyone for great efforts and staying focus.

Best regards,

Rosie
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today's WI is 155.2. A little better than last week. Last week it was my fault because I had a lot to drink early in the week when I found out I was going to be losing my job. Thank God, things work out for a reason. This week I got offered another job and I start on the 10th...wooohooo. Now I am motivated and want to concentrate on getting healthy again. Tomorrow is October and the holidays are here. The average person gains 10 lbs during these 3 months so let’s all concentrate on our eating habits and exercise. With this new job, I will not be able to get my workout in the evening so I will just need to get used to waking up early like my husband and work out with him. I guess I can look at it as a workout date :smile:
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Weight is 173.2 today
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options

Congratulations! How exciting!
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I'm down 1.3lbs from 207.5 to 206.2.. I'm getting closer to onderland, and I can't wait!!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Wow I am sure glad this is a 10 week challenge and this is only our second weight in. Scale is very slow moving :cry:

9/30/11 weight in - 137.6

Only down another .2 from last week, but things continue to be very stressful and crazy.

I have seen some really great weightlosses on here. Great job everyone!!!! :flowerforyou: