Replies

• butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    sorry I didn't weigh in. 184.2 xxx
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So is neone doin a certain diet and exercise program that's bringing great results
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Did anybody realize that the final weigh in date (Nov. 25) is the day after Thanksgiving (the American holiday)? Yikes!! :huh: :laugh:
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    Did anybody realize that the final weigh in date (Nov. 25) is the day after Thanksgiving (the American holiday)? Yikes!! :huh: :laugh:

thats going to be interesting :tongue: :drinker:
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Yea, I noticed...I'm starting now to talk myself up so I don't over eat on Thanksgiving and blow it...lol.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Did anybody realize that the final weigh in date (Nov. 25) is the day after Thanksgiving (the American holiday)? Yikes!!

Thank for letting us know, that means we will be the healthiest group and more conscious of not overeating on our special Thanksgiving day! Good luck to all of you in staying healthy!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my weigh in is on Mondays...so I was 321.8 and now I am at 319.6...sooo 2.2 lbs for this week!!
  • blancs18
    Options
    Yup I did notice it's a day after Thanksgiving lol That's the best part...meaning..just cuz it's a holiday doesn't mean we should eat till our stomachs explode! :D Good luck to everyone on that week lol I know I'll be watching my portion sizes :) And good job Navallez! :D
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Did anybody realize that the final weigh in date (Nov. 25) is the day after Thanksgiving (the American holiday)? Yikes!!

Thank for letting us know, that means we will be the healthiest group and more conscious of not overeating on our special Thanksgiving day! Good luck to all of you in staying healthy!

That's right, we will be the healthiest and most motivated group. We will be losing instead of gaining on the holiday. We can all do this!!:flowerforyou:
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Hi everyone, my weigh in is on Mondays...so I was 321.8 and now I am at 319.6...sooo 2.2 lbs for this week!!

Nice loss, congratulations on a strong start!:happy:
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    NHGirl23 Thank you, need the encouragement:wink:
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Wanted to share my insperational quote of the day:

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." – Julia Cameron

:flowerforyou:

I hope everyone is having a super fantastic week!!!
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    will weigh in tmrow for this weeks i can feel a 2-3 pound loss for me !!!!! keep in mind im in training class for 8 hours a day mon -fri
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm not going to be too happy about my weigh in tomorrow. I took a sneak peek this morning at it was up 2lbs. I'm frustrated and disappointed too. I have been drinking only water and lots of it. I've been eating clean and exercising.

I know I shouldn't get down as hormones as well as a lot of other reasons have a part to play but dang it, I want a loss to show! :) I don't want a loss one week and up the next. I know that inches are great to measure and etc too and they are down but when you are trying to get to your goal weight, the numbers on the scale do matter.

My hubby said that I may be retaining water and that I just got done with my TTOM (sorry guys). Also, I do have a form of IBS and have not 'gone' in several days.

I'm just frustrated this evening cause it seems I'm doing things right and I'm not getting the results others are getting. I am doing another challenge through Isagenix and some of their progress are wonderful. I will be better tomorrow. :) Thanks for letting me vent.
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    today I weighed in and if it is the same tomorrow I will hit a BIG milestone tomorrow! I will be to 1/4 of the way to my goal...For some 1/4 of the way is 5 or 10 lbs but for me it is 47...I didn't mark it down because I have this uncontrollable fear that it will fluctuate up tomorrow morning and then I will not be happy... so I can't wait to jump on the scale tomorrow morning!!

Best of Luck to everybody tomorrow!!

Sarah
  • sarahkova
    Options
    Tammy I have form of IBS as well...where I have difficulties going for a week or so and then LOOK OUT WORLD....I have found that it is irritated by my caffeine intake...the less caffeine I have the better it is.

Keep your chin up! Sounds like there is a bunch of stuff going on with your Body.
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Weight today 155.2 so a loss of 1.4 again :smile:

cfiles: I'm not doing any certain diet or exercise, just mainly trying down on chocolate and trying to net 1200 calories a day.

tammy - Stick at it and I bet you will have an extra big weight loss next week :flowerforyou:

sarahkova: Well done and fingers crossed for reaching 1/4 of your goal.

Hope everyone has a good week x
  • sarahkova
    Options
    holy crap I surpassed it!!!! I lost 6lbs this week. I weighed in at 308 this morning! I ate everything I was suppose to this week! But I am also doing Bob Harpers Biggest Loser Workout! I don't expect that my loss will be that great every week but this was nice since I had a 1.2lb gain last week!

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!! 1/4th the way to goal!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! and 1 lb away from -50!!!!!

This was a GREAT week for me!
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    holy crap I surpassed it!!!! I lost 6lbs this week. I weighed in at 308 this morning! I ate everything I was suppose to this week! But I am also doing Bob Harpers Biggest Loser Workout! I don't expect that my loss will be that great every week but this was nice since I had a 1.2lb gain last week!

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!! 1/4th the way to goal!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! and 1 lb away from -50!!!!!

This was a GREAT week for me!

Wow, congratulations on your 6 pound loss, that is stupendous!! You should be so proud of yourself, and almost to 50 pounds gone!! You are well on your way to meeting your goal!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Seeing some really great weight loss!!! Great job everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Got up late this morning so my morning was jacked and I didn't get to weight. Sorry :frown: . I will weight tomorrow and post asap.