10 Week Weight Loss Challenge Season 2! Starts Sept.16

Options

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    sorry i missed the weigh in yesterday.. my weight was 203.1 previous was 203.7
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    183 this week xxx
  • narenn
    narenn Posts: 73
    Options
    9/30: 216.1
  • babygurl48
    Options
    09/03/2011...202.6 lbs.. oops..think i posted too early.. it's the 7th that we have to weigh in.. no matter, i'll put it in again!..lol...hopefully i will be lower.
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Weight today 153.2lbs so a loss of 2lbs :happy:

Ang_Stauff - Congratulations, that's great news!

Well done everyone and hope you all have a great week.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    TGIF how are all my fellow challengers doing?
    W8 today is 184.5
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    today I was 307.4 but also dealing with TOM...and after my huge loss last week I kind of expected nothing or something very small! so I will take something small especially with the bloating that is going on :)
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Good morning, group!

My weight today is 131.6 lbs, which is a loss of 1.

Hope everyone else has great results this week, and a great weekend!
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    my weight today 259.6 woohooo lost 5lbs and said goodbye to the 260's
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I said goodbye to the 30's. I lost 4lbs weighing at 228.
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    hey all these past three weeks have been awesome for me. ive lost 5 pounds... everyone is doing a fantastic job woohoo
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well I went back up to 174.4 lbs. I dont know if me working out this week has anything to do with it because I had read that sometimes your muscles retain water. It kinda sucks because I'm jus gettin over bein sick with walking pneumonia so I couldnt do much last week.
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    weigh in: 149.5
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Good morning, my weigh-in today is 110.2. Up one pound. Congratulations to those of you with pound/s off and for the rest of us who have no loss, we will stay focus as we will be the healhiest group after Thanksgiving. Stay strong and adn focus, suggestion for myself and others, let's stay under calories this week for 5 days straighth and exercise for at least 30 minutes, that's all.

Good day to all of you!

Best,

Rosie
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Good morning, my weigh-in today is 110.2. Up one pound. Congratulations to those of you with pound/s off and for the rest of us who have no loss, we will stay focus as we will be the healhiest group after Thanksgiving. Stay strong and adn focus, suggestion for myself and others, let's stay under calories this week for 5 days straighth and exercise for at least 30 minutes, that's all.

Good day to all of you!

Best,

Rosie
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sep 16 ~ 123.6
    Sep 23 ~ 123.4
    Sep 30 ~ 123.4
    Oct 07 ~ 124.6

Okay- so vacation affected my weight more than I thought. However, I'm not too upset because this number is less than it was on Monday! Also, all the various summer weddings are over - so now I can get back on track ! Congrats to all this weeks losses and I hope to join you next week!

~Jen
  • babygurl48
    Options
    weight 202.6. a loss of 5 oz i think..lol..
  • narenn
    narenn Posts: 73
    Options
    9/30: 216.1
    10/7: 214.6
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options

Good day to all of you!

Best,

Rosie

Rosie,

That sounds like a great challenge while we do our challenge!! :laugh: Let's go for it!!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    No weight loss this week.