UC: 4/6
    US: 4/6
    H20: 5/7
    WO: 5/7

shell-nice job on your workouts!!!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I had the entire current channel to myself last night for water walking, and there was eye candy who looked like Ashton Kutcher swimming laps in the next section of the pool, so I stayed distracted by ogling him & got a much longer workout in because I wasnt paying attention to the clock :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I had the entire current channel to myself last night for water walking, and there was eye candy who looked like Ashton Kutcher swimming laps in the next section of the pool, so I stayed distracted by ogling him & got a much longer workout in because I wasnt paying attention to the clock :)

LOL....nothing wrong with a lil distraction whilest workin out!!! One negative about working out at home!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    NEW CHALLENGE (caught up thru Fri)
    UC: 5/6
    US: 4/6
    H20: 6/7
    WO: 6/7

damn tacos make it hard to get under sodium...no matter if you buy all low sodium of not!!!!!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    96 oz of water
    30 minute workout
    Under calorie goal 6/7
    Under sodium 6/7

SO FAR:

water:1/7 -
    WOs: 7/7 (average)
    UCG: 5/7
    USG: 4/7
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be so absent this week - - it's been BUSY!

I am down one pound even to 169.4. Yay! I came up a little short of my October goal of 169, but am super happy just to see the 160s. Looking forward to never seeing 170 again! :)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    FINAL TALLY
    UC: 6/6
    US: 5/6
    H20: 7/7
    WO: 7/7

Final WI: 123.0lbs :)

It's been nice working with you ladies...but I have too many things going on right now to keep up with another group, and since this one is the least active I unfortunately have decided to drop this one. Good luck to you all though!
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA for just over a month, sorry guys!! :sad: We are back from our FL vacation and with the holidays around the corner here I have to get back on track now!!

Here is an updated info list on me:

CW: 185
    GW: 130
    November GW: 175
    Waist: 40.5 (Lost 1.5 inches here!!)
    Hips: 40.5 (This is up but I think it is muscle mass.)
    Right Thigh: 24 Left Thigh: 24
    Right Arm: 12 Left Arm: 13
    The plan: Rec Center 3 days a week, Wii Active 1 day a week
    Water Intake: 6-8 oz cups or 2 of my Mickey cups a day a day, 3 full meals a day, with 2 small snacks. Get 8 hours of sleep a day. (I am sticking with the goals I put in place at the beging of September, because I still have not fully accomplished them yet.

I hope everyone is doing well, I've miss MFP!! (I just downloaded the app to my new phone so that will be a great big help!!)
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Opps, that was suppose to be a goal weight of 180!! :blushing: