Stay-At-Home Moms 1/5-1/11

Options

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Good Morning Mommies:flowerforyou:

Welcome to all of the new mommies also:flowerforyou:

I have a busy day today so this maybe the only time I can get on until later tonight. I weighed in this morning and:noway: I was very pleased with my loss. I have laundry to do and and I need to get my workout in then I have counseling right after lunch, still trying to get hubby to go with me to get him involved a little more.

Hope you all have a great day:flowerforyou:

It is also snowing here in northern Iowa:ohwell:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Holy welcoming committee, batman! Geeze a loo! Hello to everyone & welcome back, Audry!!! :flowerforyou:

Busy day here today. Laundry coming out my ears, T's dr. appt., gotta squeeze in everything else, too! Have lovely days, ladies!

:heart:

You only have it coming out your ears? Lightweight-- I have it coming out my wazoo! :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Morning one and all-- have a great day!!!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Holy welcoming committee, batman! Geeze a loo! Hello to everyone & welcome back, Audry!!! :flowerforyou:

Busy day here today. Laundry coming out my ears, T's dr. appt., gotta squeeze in everything else, too! Have lovely days, ladies!

You only have it coming out your ears? Lightweight-- I have it coming out my wazoo! :wink:

That sounds like it might need ointment. :indifferent:
  • Marla64
    Options

That sounds like it might need ointment. :indifferent:

I just Shout it out-- ha.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!!! Hoping everyone is have a gret day. I feel really good today. I worked out this morning to Biggiest Loser Bootcamp......wow did it kick my butt!!!!:bigsmile: I am hoping I countinue of a good day. I have lot of calories so I don't feel so stressed on that.

Well Friday I will be weighing in for the first time, so I am nervous and excited at the same time.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    Wow sorry for all the typos!!:laugh:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Just finished 40 minutes of BL Cardio Max...I think that will be all for today. That darn laundry is calling my name...ugh:grumble:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Laundry? What's that? :noway:

Oh so THATs what's all over the floor of my bedroom. :laugh: Gee, thanks for reminding me ladies... :angry:

Have a great day mommies!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Laundry? What's that? :noway:

Oh so THATs what's all over the floor of my bedroom. :laugh: Gee, thanks for reminding me ladies... :angry:

Have a great day mommies!

OK, the general idea seems to be everyone has laundry coming from...well, everywhere!
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    I love laundry...not!!! I have been doing laundry all week, I don't fold it right away!!!!!
  • Band_Groupie
    Options
    New today. Married Mom of 3, ages DD-21 (graduating college soon), DS18 (graduating HS soon, then off to college), and DS13 (7th grade). Hello all (and I finished all the laundry today...now to get motivated to do the treadmill...ugh).
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    As if it isn't bad enough that we know we have to do laundry but when your 6 year old comes to you and says "Mom you REALLY need to do laundry, I'm out of everything" you know it's time to get it done. Have I started yet....Nope :laugh: Maybe after lunch. I made Hungry Girls Rockin Tuna melt and OH MY it's delicious!! I love my new cookbook.

Which reminds me...has anyone read "Skinny B!tch" or done any of the workout dvds?? I'd love to hear input from REAL people, not someone paid to promote it :noway:

Can I just say that I LOVE having my afternoons back!! Hubby at work, son at school, daughter currently sleeping (we will see how long that lasts). Its SO nice to have a quiet house.

Gotta check out the other boards, hope you are all having a lovely day

Oh Welcome Groupie!!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    well what do you know 3 minutes after I post DD wakes up...there goes my quiet afternoon. Maybe we will run to babies r us!
  • Marla64
    Options
    New today. Married Mom of 3, ages DD-21 (graduating college soon), DS18 (graduating HS soon, then off to college), and DS13 (7th grade). Hello all (and I finished all the laundry today...now to get motivated to do the treadmill...ugh).

Hello Band-- welcome-- be careful on the treadmill!!

TREADMILL.gif
  • supermom1114
    Options
    ugh so I'm getting really depressed, not like postpartum depression or suicidal depression just... sad.... my hubby is going to Iraq, and hes going to be in training again soon... he was at Fort Hood for most of last year, from Jan to the end of Oct, missed my whole pregnancy basically, only came down a bit on weekends.... and Im getting really run down from Ayden and these rough nights and ugh I just dont know.... usually when I get down like this I would go down a bag of chips or a big bowl of ice cream....both of which we have in the house at the moment... Im still really feeling an urge to go stuff my face.... I let myself have about 10 chips and I pulled an apple out of the fridge, but its just not that appealing.... but that ice cream n the rest of the bag of chips is calling my name.... ugh im really really trying but i just am so tired n down......uuugggghhhhh:sad: :sad: :sad: :frown: :frown: :frown:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    and I just thought about something.... hes probably going to miss Valentines Day .... :frown:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    So has everyone gotten their laundry done today:tongue: I have 3/4 of it done so no I don't have mine done either:laugh: Actually it was caught up until kids got home from school and changed into their chore clothes and I turn around and oh ghee look the baskets are full again. :grumble:

I got my 2 mile WATP in before lunch and then had counseling and then went to subway for lunch then picked up the 14 yr old and the 8yr old from school and took them to dr. appointments, just a recheck for their ADD med's. Now I need to get changed and get my chores done so I can get out and help get some chores done, I have bowling league tonight so I get out of some of the milking chores:tongue:

Hope everyone had a good day:flowerforyou:

supermom--sorry to hear that you are going to be having to spend all that time without hubby and even missing Valentines Day {{HUGS}}:flowerforyou:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Supermom - Do you have friends or family nearby? I know if I'm having a bad day, I'll go to lunch with the baby and my mom. Even if it's just an hour, it gets us out of the house and gives you a change of scenery. Plus somebody else holds the baby for a little bit. If nobody is nearby, you can still go take him for a walk (or if it's cold outside, maybe walk around a mall or something).
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    Man I always do this to my self!!! I do so well during the day and then when it comes to the evening I go crazy!!!! I went over my calories by 250. I am so made at myself!!!!! This is when my mind takes over and then I give up!!! I don't want to give up!!! I want to be skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: