50+ Women

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just to let you know its Alisia's Birthday today:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: 12 years old

Walking is my favorite exercise too. Its how I lost 50 lbs before.:drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just to let you know its Alisia's Birthday today:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: 12 years old

Walking is my favorite exercise too. Its how I lost 50 lbs before.:drinker:

Hi dkell, we have started a new thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43180-50-women-for-the-month-of-march

come join us there,

kellch, lol you really don't have to be 50+ to chime in. :flowerforyou:

Kathy
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I
    :cry: Hi all I just want to vent a little. I would like to find time to exercise but my last two nights have been like this: I work until 5:30 and sometimes I'm here till 6:30. My husband calls and hes had a few beers already as I'm on my way home. He tells me his dad is coming out cause I am the only one in the family that can bring pictures up on the computer to view a family CD of photos that a family member sent him. He was there till 10:30. I ate hot dogs then cause I didn't feel like cooking anything else, I was exhausted. I liked helping his dad out though so I didn't think anything of that night. But last night then I got a call before I could leave work saying that my grandkids mom (new mom with a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old) was having a bad day so I picked them up and brought them home with me. Well I loved seeing my grandkids and helping mom out but then my husband called his mom and dad and had them come out to see the baby. Every one left our house about 10:30 so I ate shells and cheese for supper. And my husband was on the farm burning dead grass from the ditches when the fire department came rushing to the site. ( He invited all these people over and then went back on the farm by himself to drink beer) They weren't too happy he didn't notify them of a controlled burn.

:angry: :angry: I'm not able to get any exercising in when I have nights like this:angry::angry:

I have the same problem with my children. I will come home from work with all intentions on going to the gym. I walk in and they bombard me with this problem and that problem. I had to pack my gym bag and go directly to the gym from work to avoid them. They know where I am so they can reach me in an emergence but I do not have to face them right away.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

Will this thread stop?