WEEK 1- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED**

Options
14567810»

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options

THANKS HUNN!! Have to sneak back to make sure everyone is going in the right direction..
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Whew!!! on to week 2!!! loving it!!! finally able to do all of the advanced moves in level 1.. a couple more days then i'll be moving up to level 2.. I am soo ready to see what we will look like at the end of this challenge... let's get it!!!:wink:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    I just got my killer buns dvd today and tried level 1, i think its fab. I didnt burn as many cals as i would have liked but i think its coz its new n im trying to look at the screen lots to make sure im doing it right, usually a new dvd i try i get a bigger burn after ive done it a couple of times and im properly in2 it. Its a hard workout but for me the harder the better. Ive read through some of these posts and im so looking 4ward to getting in2 it as much as u all r.x :bigsmile:
  • hwells1987
    Options
    Hi all I just got the video Killer buns and thighs and did the level one workout for the first time. it was a little awkward as I am not used to those particular moves but I am going to keep at it hoping they will get easier. not quite sure how many calories I burned. I dont know how to calculate that. I also, in addition to myfitnesspal, joined the MOVE program at my local VA so I hoping this will help me out. If anyone wants to add me for extra support let me know. Also any ideas on other workouts would be appresiated. (I also bought Jillian Michaels ripped in 30)