WEEK 1- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED**

Options

Replies

• OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of everyone here!! When I read your posts it gets me so hype!!! So on that note let me handle my business with 6wk 6pk!! I'm on day 4 of B&T tomorrow!!!
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    quick question: Under what are you writing down the training into the exercise journal?
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    never mind ; got my answer!!!!!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    2011-09-19_16-03-35_324.jpg

My ankles weights ladies.

MY MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN!!! ENOUGH SAID....You did that!

Whoot Whoot!!!! You know you should be the advanced model instead of Natalie:bigsmile: Work it!!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    2011-09-19_16-03-35_324.jpg

My ankles weights ladies.

MY MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN!!! ENOUGH SAID....You did that!

Whoot Whoot!!!! You know you should be the advanced model instead of Natalie:bigsmile: Work it!!!

Thank you Gemini
  • ginny5775
    ginny5775 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I cannot keep up with this thread! Lol. I haven't been on all weekend. It was really busy...we had a yard sale, then I went out with some friends Saturday night. AND while I was out Saturday night, I saw a guy that I went to high school with. We were dancing, then out of nowhere he said, "damn! you've got an *kitten* on you" :blushing: . Soo...I guess this video is helping a lot :wink: hahahha
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Girl you better work those weights!!!

I know! And here I thought I was doing something with my 5lb weights today! :laugh:

Committed, I read some reports that the calf weights don't work for "big legged" girls. I have always had large calves, so I'm worried they wouldn't fit me. What kind of room do you have?
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Girl you better work those weights!!!

I know! And here I thought I was doing something with my 5lb weights today! :laugh:

Committed, I read some reports that the calf weights don't work for "big legged" girls. I have always had large calves, so I'm worried they wouldn't fit me. What kind of room do you have?

Cutmd I have no problem with my weights now. The only problem I had is when I was at my heaviest they would be hard to take off after sweating. I have good room. They will stretch in the back to fit over your calves. I hope this helps.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies I complete level 1 advance with the hand & ankle weights day 5. I increase my weights from 5pds to 10 - 15 pds depend on the move. Doing the summo sqauts for the inner thighs instead holding the weights in my hands how about I place them on my legs right above the knees while wearing ankles weight (the burn was insane) I used 15 pds weight on each leg. I learned this move from Chalean extreme workout program. The move has gotten easier therfore I had to increaase my weights. I will definitely move on to level 2 advance next week.

I will moving on to level 2 advance next week with 6wks/6pks abs beacaus the move aslo has gotten easy. I also increase the weights in this program from 5pds to 10-15 pds. I also add bands when I do the superman move. I got a good burn with the weights and bands.

I luv combining these workout together beacuse I get a better burn. On wednesday i will be adding a 3rd program (body for life upper body) got to keep my arms,chest and back strong.

I ave decide I will do five days a week Monday - Friday.

Ladies Ya'll are doing a fabulous job.

You are definitely getting it in and I love your idea with putting the weights on your legs above your knee during Summo Squats!! I did Day1 last night and loved it. I did do the advance moves which felt pretty good. I'm going to do this DVD 5 Days with you all. This week I will do it w/o any weights until I can perfect the moves and next week I will work in some weights. That will give me time to get some ankle weights.
    The one move I struggled with was the one arm side planks inner thigh lifts!!! WOO WEEE did those hurt.I burnt 395 calories in the 40mins.
    I did take before pix and can't wait to see the results.
    You girls are really doing it Big and I love the excitement here!!!

Keep Pushing Ladies, we got this!!!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My WORD, those ankle weights look super tough! I don't even know if I could walk with 15 lb ankle weights on.

I've been bad again yesterday and ate too much. Darn you Krispy Kreme for being so good!!! I've got to get back to eating better if I'm going to do this. Back to level 1 for me today. I am still really sore from level 3 the other day. Probably should have done level 2 more before moving up. Probably need to pick up some sort of ankle weights next time I'm out. My butt hasn't felt the burn yet. I've been sore in my thighs and other places but not my butt yet.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    So today burn was awesome...I combo the KB&T with 6w/6p...and the burn was awesome I added 10lb leg weights and 6pd hand weights...I AM LOVING IT..IT was harder but my burn was the same..BUT I am not wrapped up in that..I know this is going to be a difference...SO ROCKING IT..you guys inspire... Will try to upload pics later..
  • QBee73
    Options
    I did level 1 three day last week. I am going to try and do it every night this week because of the wedding and I will still be going to the gym about three days this week too so I plan to get it in. i see some are adding in ankle weights. Is that really increasing your burn?
  • QBee73
    Options
    So today burn was awesome...I combo the KB&T with 6w/6p...and the burn was awesome I added 10lb leg weights and 6pd hand weights...I AM LOVING IT..IT was harder but my burn was the same..BUT I am not wrapped up in that..I know this is going to be a difference...SO ROCKING IT..you guys inspire... Will try to upload pics later..

You are doing that thang girl. You make me wanna step my game up. LOL
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am in awe of all you ladies!! :flowerforyou: I didnt work out this morning because I wanted to get my ankle weights and didnt get a chance to yesterday. So during my lunch today I am going to see if I can find some and workout tonight. Dont know if I can handle 15 lb weights though, so I will start lighter and have something to work up to!! Everyone is doing such a great job. I am so proud to be apart of this group!:smile:
  • xhaller
    Options
    I cannot keep up with this thread! Lol. I haven't been on all weekend. It was really busy...we had a yard sale, then I went out with some friends Saturday night. AND while I was out Saturday night, I saw a guy that I went to high school with. We were dancing, then out of nowhere he said, "damn! you've got an *kitten* on you" :blushing: . Soo...I guess this video is helping a lot :wink: hahahha

That is hilarious! Good story :)
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Although I wasn't able to participate in this challenge I have been trying to keep up with your thread and I just wanted to say you all are doing amazing! It is truly inspiring to read about your progress and also hear your suggestions. My DVD should be arriving today and I hope to incorporate it with my Insanity program. I'm also going to get some ankle weights to use with my existing hand weights.

Keep up the great work ladies! I'm so looking forward to hearing about all of your results.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Although I wasn't able to participate in this challenge I have been trying to keep up with your thread and I just wanted to say you all are doing amazing! It is truly inspiring to read about your progress and also hear your suggestions. My DVD should be arriving today and I hope to incorporate it with my Insanity program. I'm also going to get some ankle weights to use with my existing hand weights.

Keep up the great work ladies! I'm so looking forward to hearing about all of your results.

Thanks for showing support even if you couldnt enter the challenge...Thats what it is all about here to help one another and now when you get your DVD...you have tips already suggested in place..I agree everyone is doing an awesome job and it keeps us all on our toes....
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Wow! I am in awe of all you ladies!! :flowerforyou: I didnt work out this morning because I wanted to get my ankle weights and didnt get a chance to yesterday. So during my lunch today I am going to see if I can find some and workout tonight. Dont know if I can handle 15 lb weights though, so I will start lighter and have something to work up to!! Everyone is doing such a great job. I am so proud to be apart of this group!:smile:

I feel the exact same way..It is awesome how this group is so dedicated and staying focused on not only getting the job done but helping one another out! LOVES IT!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Today i will be doing day # 4 on this workout I am feeling pretty good my hips and thighs are no longer sore yay lol... Yesterday I did sum of the advance moves... Today i will try and do the full workout in advance mode!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just went and got my ankle weights. 10 lbs adjustable! And decided to get a pair of 8 lb hand weights. I have been doing 5 lbs. Excited and a little nervous about working out with these tonight. Just hoping I can stick with the advanced moves with the higher weights!