DAILY SMILE Room . . Please stop by.

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oops, posted this in the wrong thread earlier.

My smile for the day is IT'S FRIDAY!!! I will probably splurge tomorrow and buy myself a steam cleaner so I can clean the carpet in my bedroom. Thanks to my wonderful daughter, my living/dining room carpet looks and smells sooooo much better than what the cats made it smell like before.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I was walking my dog and was hmming a song I remembered which includes thanking someone for a wonderful day, and a gentle cool breeze wafted over me. I think He heard me! LOL

( I am in So Flo, cool breezes usually come from the AC :laugh:)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    @Arewethereyet. . Yes He definitely does. . That is wonderful. . @Betty. .you go girlie. . I love getting new household appliances . . I get all excited like a kid at a candy store. . I'm weird like that BUAH!

Hope everyone else is having a fabulous day. . It is such a beautiful day. .

:bigsmile: I am smiling, because the sun is shining. . I have a nice mug of coffee, I have my beautful baby girl to hang out with and

my lovely friends who love and support me. . What a glorious day it is.:flowerforyou:
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This is what is making me smile this week!!!
    316130_247512281953039_100000828076987_627467_1111135270_n.jpg
    My new niece Avonlea Anne!!!!!!!

Thanks for the smile:)
  • mommared53
    Options
    Yesterday I was looking at Kathy Van Zeeland purses on E-Bay and I bidded on a pretty purple one that is brand new without tags. I got it for $10.50!!! I couldn't believe I got it for that cheap! I'm so excited, can't wait to receive it! :happy: :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    376363_10150376311588007_578553006_8053452_239037308_n.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Now y'all have to know I live in South Florida and as raised in the ocean. I love it and have little fear. When friends come down from up north, they are always surprised when little fishes nibble on their legs :laugh: :laugh:

This reminded me of a real life situation and has given me a LOL all day long!!
  • mommared53
    Options
    376363_10150376311588007_578553006_8053452_239037308_n.jpg

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything, I would have spit it all over my computer. That is the funniest thing!!! LMBO!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Betty I am glad you enjoyed this! I have a BFF who goes to the beach with me. She is from NE and up there they spend a lot more time on the sand than the water due to murkiness I guess.

Now you have to picture this very intelligent woman, that I see as strong and no nonsense.

The water is clear and flat. (sigh) and we are standing in 2 ft of water (up to her knees, my waist given our differnce in heights)

Suddenly I am giggling. She asks me why. I tell her because the pishies are nibbling on the dead skin on my legs, and hiding in the shadow. She says :noway: there are fish in here?????????????? and HIDING FROM WHAT????

She then runs like the ****ens out of the water, not too daintily either!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I saw this pic it made me pee my pants:laugh: :laugh: still does:laugh: :laugh:
  • Dclem1206
    Options
    Resisting the temptation of fast food makes me happy.
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The unconditional love I get from my 3 dogs. Don't get me wrong, I love my human family beyond measure, especially my son - he's the reason I live. There's just something about the joy in a dog's greeting that can make any bad day go away.

I could have had the worst day ever, made huge mistakes at work, be sick, no makeup, bad hair day, grumpy, bloated, bad breath... it doesn't matter. They look up to me like I hung the moon and all they want back from me is a few minutes of my attention.
  • mommared53
    Options
    I just received this e-mail and thought I would share on this thread.

ONLY A GRANDMOTHER WOULD KNOW...

~A Cup of Tea ~
    One day my Gramma was out, and my Grampa was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of my favorite toys.

Grampa was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Gramma came home.

My Grampa made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' Gramma waited, and sure enough, here I came down the hall with a cup of tea for Grampa, and she watched him drink it up.

Then she said, (as only a gramma would know), "'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    7534584 Posts: 38
    Options
    It's my birthday today. I've been into town and got my eyebrows threaded and didn't even get anything to eat because everything I looked at had way too many cals and I thought I could make something nicer at home, so I did!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy Birthday! I'm proud of you!
  • mommared53
    Options
    I loved the little kids who came to my door Trick-or-Treating tonight. Most of them even said thank you. Very polite kids. There were two that were extra special though and they got extra candy. One was Princess Peach and the other one was Wario from the Dr. Mario video games I guess. They called me Grandma. :bigsmile: They were so cute. My daughter took pics to post on Facebook. I guess I should check and see if she posted them yet. I love my grandkids. :happy: :love:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Bumping this thread because I don't want it toget lost. :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    Options
    My son got his laptop fixed so I don't have to share my computer with him anymore. :happy:
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    im happy and smiling at this thread ! am loving it!!!
    im smiling because i am truly happy right now... ive people and friends who love and support me and who could want anything more than that!
  • mommared53
    Options
    im happy and smiling at this thread ! am loving it!!!
    im smiling because i am truly happy right now... ive people and friends who love and support me and who could want anything more than that!

Awwww, what a nice post! :flowerforyou:
  • stampede55
    Options
    I'm smiling because I'm drunk, and when I'm drunk everything seems peachy! At 5 am I will check back in and post about how crappy I feel in an attempt to have someone cheer me up. Cheers!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This is what is making me smile this week!!!
    316130_247512281953039_100000828076987_627467_1111135270_n.jpg
    My new niece Avonlea Anne!!!!!!!
    Now that's powerful joy! Congratulations!!!