DAILY SMILE Room . . Please stop by.

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Let's see........Smile. I smiled yesterday as practice. Sound silly? Well it worked!

I walked through my office and smiled. I had almost 100% smileicous responses, one "what are YOU up to" and one grunt:laugh:

:bigsmile:
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    im smiling today cos im very happy i burnt off 500 calories!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Let's see........Smile. I smiled yesterday as practice. Sound silly? Well it worked!

I walked through my office and smiled. I had almost 100% smileicous responses, one "what are YOU up to" and one grunt:laugh:

:bigsmile:

That made me smile. Actuallly it made me laugh. :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for sharing that.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Well since you all like dog stories, here's what's been making me smile lately.

Our two dogs and my daughter spend a lot of time at our neighbor's house. Her living room is probably three times the size of mine. The puppy loves to wrestle and it doesn't take long to get our three-year-old 100% involved and they're rolling all over her living room. Well, at my house, there just isn't space for that. SO when they get to wrestling here, I send them outside. Keep in mind, I live in Alaska and it's starting to get cold out. Our older dog knows that when he is in the house he is supposed to be sitting still. So, the last few days, they'll get to wrestling, and I'll say "Hey, do you two want to go outside?" He'll immediately plant his butt on the floor and look up at me like, nope, I'm sitting, see? And when I kick them out anyway, he walks to the edge of the carpet toward the door, and sits again, trying to convince me to let him stay in.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    376363_10150376311588007_578553006_8053452_239037308_n.jpg

I just love this picture. . So awesome. I am going to have to post another silly one in return.:laugh:
  • stampede55
    Options
    I'm smiling because I'm drunk, and when I'm drunk everything seems peachy! At 5 am I will check back in and post about how crappy I feel in an attempt to have someone cheer me up. Cheers!
    5 am didn't happen. I missed my carpool. So, I took a half day from work and slept until 11:30. I'm smiling now because I had 11 hours of sleep for the first time in months!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Our two dogs and my daughter spend a lot of time at our neighbor's house. Her living room is probably three times the size of mine. The puppy loves to wrestle and it doesn't take long to get our three-year-old 100% involved and they're rolling all over her living room. Well, at my house, there just isn't space for that. SO when they get to wrestling here, I send them outside. Keep in mind, I live in Alaska and it's starting to get cold out. Our older dog knows that when he is in the house he is supposed to be sitting still. So, the last few days, they'll get to wrestling, and I'll say "Hey, do you two want to go outside?" He'll immediately plant his butt on the floor and look up at me like, nope, I'm sitting, see? And when I kick them out anyway, he walks to the edge of the carpet toward the door, and sits again, trying to convince me to let him stay in.

That is hilarious. . I love it. . Aren't pets and kids great. .
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    cat-cooties.jpg
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    :bigsmile: Insist on yourself. Never imitate.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.:flowerforyou:
    Doug Firebaugh

In learning to know other things, and other minds, we become more intimately acquainted with ourselves, and are to ourselves better worth knowing.
    Philip Gilbert Hamilton:smile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    im smiling today cos im very happy i burnt off 500 calories!!!!

That is always a wonderful feeling. . Good for you m'dear!:smile: I'm proud of you!
  • mommared53
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is so funny!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Just love the happiness and fun we get to share in here each day. . Thank you everyone that has came by so far. . and Thank you to those still to come. .

Smiles are too awesome to keep bottled up inside and not share everywhere we go!:bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Good morning everyone. . Hope to see some of you today stop by and leave some lovely smile notes for us all to come to for fun and inspiration. . Thank you to all who do stop by. . please come back again.:smile:

Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life.
    Herbert Otto

Energy and persistence conquer all things.
    Benjamin Franklin

Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.
    Swedish Proverb

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    Options
    This is the picture of the new Kathy Van Zeeland purse I ordered on E-Bay and received yesterday. It's new without tags and I only paid $10.50 for it! That's a real bargain! :happy: :happy: It's my early birthday present to myself. :bigsmile:

$(KGrHqEOKkME6QdcBfl-BOof()gnuw~~60_12.JPG
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Just adorable <3
    4c9e00b9-e3cc-4203-bae7-e50d3145da94.jpg
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    one to make ya giggle
    1101c3bf-e23f-4213-80d7-5dc27ac2868f.jpg
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Love the pictures . . . they are awesome. . and yes the Harpie eagles definitely look fierce. . a couple of months ago I actually got to see one of those up very close at the San Diego Zoo where I live the trainer had it on a leash and had it where we could get some amazing pictures and she was telling us all about it. . I got some really good pics. . Thank you for stopping by. . I hope that you come again sometime. . :bigsmile:

:heart: Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration.
    Evan Esar
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    This is the picture of the new Kathy Van Zeeland purse I ordered on E-Bay and received yesterday. It's new without tags and I only paid $10.50 for it! That's a real bargain! :happy: :happy: It's my early birthday present to myself. :bigsmile:

Now that is a totally cute purse. . Good for you getting such a fantastic bargain. . I just love shopping like that. . We went to the thrift store today shopping around. . I always find some fun stuff in there.. So that was my :bigsmile: for today. . . Plus got a new workout DVD!!! Yay!

Hope you had a great day Betty!:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Jade I love your ticker picture. Purple is my favorite color and I love butterflies. I also love your profile pic of the two tigers. That's so funny. look cool look cool look cool :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And fat cat. :laugh: I have two fat cats.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Jade I love your ticker picture. Purple is my favorite color and I love butterflies. I also love your profile pic of the two tigers. That's so funny. look cool look cool look cool :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And fat cat. :laugh: I have two fat cats.

Thanks dear. . Yes. . I was picture surfing last night and found the tiger one. . .I was like that is just too rich! So of course I had to share with everyone. . Hope you had a wonderful wonderful day.

SMILE REPORT:

:heart: Smiling because it's the weekend. . and its cartoon night with my baby. . so much fun. . we usually play the Wii on the weekends together too. . .

Hoping and praying that my scale moves down nicely on Sunday!:smile: