Foods that make you gag...

Options
The number one discusting food of all time: ONIONS!!! One bite into a burger with even one small scrap of an onion can make me have a major multi-car pileup from gagging! Share yours here :)

Replies

• lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of lasagnia, I can take it apart and eat it, but not together, only 1 person's lasagnia can I eat, otherwise, keep it away from me.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes! which is ironic since I like salsa and marinara sauce... but a plain tomatoe, blah!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    The number one discusting food of all time: ONIONS!!! One bite into a burger with even one small scrap of an onion can make me have a major multi-car pileup from gagging! Share yours here :)

OH YAH, I so agree with you! I cannot stand onions.
    (although, crazy thing, I DO like onion rings!!!) go figure :bigsmile:
  • LH2011
    LH2011 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Goats Cheese even just the small and marmite yuck
  • Hurrricanejane
    Options
    Believe it or not.... Mashed potatoes. Even washing the dish out makes my eyes water and I gag.
  • Hurrricanejane
    Options
    Tomatoes! which is ironic since I like salsa and marinara sauce... but a plain tomatoe, blah!
    Me too! And ketchup also.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    :sick: :sick: cooked carrots!!!!!!!!!!!! love them raw but not cooked
  • Gwen7121
    Gwen7121 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Peas. By themselves, in soup, doesn't matter. Blech
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Pecans and cashews... especially pecans. Just looking at them grosses me out, and it's so awful biting into some dessert with surprise pecans. I actually really hate most nuts, but those two are the worst
  • ohhbee2012
    Options
    olives, especially green! YUCK
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pork Roast...Pork Chops...anything like that. The smell and texture is terrible.

But I love bacon!
  • jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Pickles YACK!
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mayo! It's just liquid fat! I especially get grossed out when someone is eating a sandwich and the mayo oozes out... Ewww!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Okra! I've never been a fan, I've actually never tasted it until this weekend. My husband got some fresh okra from a friend who grows it and asked me to fry it for him. I mixed it with bell pepper and onion and pan fried it in olive oil. Uhmm...that stuff starts oozing goo out of it. WTF! I never tried it because I didn't like the way it looked. Now it just seems plain disgusting to me. I actually did taste it because I wanted to know if I cooked it decent. It didn't taste bad, but I can't bring myself to eat any decent amount of something that looks like it has snot or spit coming out of it while I'm cooking it.
  • Jconner30
    Options
    Whats funny, I *HATE* onions but I LOVE Garlic!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts... I've tried them several ways and just can't get over the taste.

Also, just about any canned vegetable. That mushy texture is disgusting.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    asparagus. :sick:

i can't even stand the SMELL of it.

why did i read this thread after eating lunch??? why do i hate me?? LOL
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hummus, so many people like it here and I really tried to like it but it really makes me gag! Nasty Hummus
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Plain milk. So far, it has been every milk I've ever tried. I can't stand cow, soy, or almond milk by itself. I like it in shakes, cereal, or with chocolate powder though.
  • BrookelynJ
    Options
    Hominy....it makes me think of soft teeth?! Weird I know!