Foods that make you gag...

Options

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'll add that I cannot even bring myself to try cottage cheese. Just the thought of it makes me gag a little inside. I really want to like it, but I'm scared to try it.
  • Jconner30
    Options
    Hummus, so many people like it here and I really tried to like it but it really makes me gag! Nasty Hummus

Thats a REAL close 2nd to Onions!!!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    olives, especially green! YUCK

Me too! And whoever said pecans.. what is wrong with you!? haha Just kidding!
    But seriously.. black olives are okay on pizza, green olives are not okay. EVER.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    onions are in my top 3 favorite veggies! ;)

broccoli :P
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    i loooove hummus! lol
    Hummus, so many people like it here and I really tried to like it but it really makes me gag! Nasty Hummus

Thats a REAL close 2nd to Onions!!!
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    and rice! the look of it makes me sick
  • redhead91
    Options
    Bananas. They are mushy and stringy and just plan DISGUSTING!
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Sprouts... taste like the sweat off satan's *kitten*...
  • 76wendyful
    Options
    I think this is hilarious. I love everything that you all have listed so far, except I have never tried okra. Sometimes I gag if I am eating any kind of meat and I think about the animal it came from.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Sorry I'm just checking in to see what people can't stand. I always find it fascinating because I have never tried anything that made me gag.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    There is not a food on this earth that I do not like...

but I just thought I would reply since I took the time to read it.:wink:
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm just checking in to see what people can't stand. I always find it fascinating because I have never tried anything that made me gag.

yes....I am glad I am not alone on this one. I love all foods.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. I can eat it in lasagna but alone.......no can do! I've tried, I don't like the texture or the taste no matter what you add to it.

K
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes! which is ironic since I like salsa and marinara sauce... but a plain tomatoe, blah!

Same here! The only time I ever liked a plain tomato was when I was pregnant. I love tomato byproducts, but not tomatoes themselves.
  • msallymae
    msallymae Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    cilantro. yuck
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    There is not a food on this earth that I do not like...

but I just thought I would reply since I took the time to read it.:wink:

+1. Except I would say just within the United States. American foods cooked in a manner that allows them to resemble to remain close to their natural form are so delicious. However, certain foods in Asia can get pretty....uh, exotic. I cannot eat cow blood cakes, blood sausages, insect larvae, canines, things of that nature...lol
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I hate any chesse except mozzarella. the smell of mac N cheese makes me gag....

I also HATE BUTTER.. butter smell cooking is so nasty....... If i think butter is in something i wont eat it..

i dont eat any creamy item except yogurt...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Uni-sea urchin

When placed on sushi, it looks like baby doo doo. And tastes like it too...........
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    eggs, olives, mushrooms, milk, cucumber
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    celery. If I taste it it makes me sick!