Foods that make you gag...

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    tomatoes, boiled potatoes, squash, broccoli, CARROTS, cauliflower, artichokes, pie crust, coconut, actually, pie in general is gross... nuts in stuff (brownies, ice cream, etc), pork of any kind, eggs, etc.
    i could do this for days.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I find it amusing that a lot of things that people hate are some of my favorite things...
    I mean...milk, onions, nuts, olives, eggs? You guys are making me hungry! :laugh:

There's a lot of things I don't like and choose not to eat, but the WORST one is...
    Banana...even the smell literally makes me gag.
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    anything that tastes of or is related to shrimp, lobster or fishy tasting anything.

I will however, eat Poke when Im back home in Hawaii. Fresh ahi and ono are amazing.

But, if it tastes fishy whatsoever, it makes me feel all icky.
  • mellinox1
    Options
    I'll add that I cannot even bring myself to try cottage cheese. Just the thought of it makes me gag a little inside. I really want to like it, but I'm scared to try it.

Oh my I can't agree with you more. I have never tried it and would like to becasue it would be another nice healthy snack but the look and texture of it is AWFUL that I don't think my body would allow me to swallow it!! It just looks like baby spit up to me. Ugh! GROSS!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    For me:
    Spinach.. Tastes like paper.. Disgusting!

Tomatoes.. yet I'll eat ketchup, pasta sauce and tomato soup.. go figure.

Miracle Whip.. def. not the same as mayo! Fake tasting and gross!

Can't believe there are so many mayo haters.. I love mayo.. makes a perfect dip for french fries :)
  • mellinox1
    Options
    I'll add that I cannot even bring myself to try cottage cheese. Just the thought of it makes me gag a little inside. I really want to like it, but I'm scared to try it.

Oh my I can't agree with you more. I have never tried it and would like to becasue it would be another nice healthy snack but the look and texture of it is AWFUL that I don't think my body would allow me to swallow it!! It just looks like baby spit up to me. Ugh! GROSS!

Oh and I can't forget to add... Wait for it....
    CREAMED CORN!! Aaahhhh!! lol.

That is by far the worst looking food I have ever come across.
    And the trauma from when my mother used to make me eat it or I couldn't leave the table. I'm scarred for life because of it.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Curry... anything with curry. It tastes how nasty body oder smells
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    anything that tastes of or is related to shrimp, lobster or fishy tasting anything.

I will however, eat Poke when Im back home in Hawaii. Fresh ahi and ono are amazing.

But, if it tastes fishy whatsoever, it makes me feel all icky.

my kingdom for a bowl of poke from ono seafood in honolulu! dear lord that was viciously good!
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    fava beans...
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken. Steak. Hamburgers. Anything greasy, bloody, or both I just cannot handle.
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Meat pies with fruit in them. Sorry--it just tastes like vomit. Blech!
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Mayo. Even the smell makes me feel a little sick.
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Liver!! Yuk... all red and wobbly and irony! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • anvacarz
    Options
    EGGPLANT!!! I've tried and tried and tried it in every dish imaginable. I keep telling myself to like it, that it's pretty and versatile, but omg it's disgusting!

Cottage cheese is a super close second.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Avocados...omg. I refuse to even have things that are colored "avocado green", I hate them so much.
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I HAte JELLO!! it is so freaking nasty. and avacado and marshmellows, actually alot of stuff.....like collards.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I love onions. I think 95% of my recipes start off with chopping an onion. ;) Tomatoes too. I put them in everything.
    Coconut makes me gag. Even the smell. Yuck.
    Almonds. I just can't do it and I know they are healthy but they are not my thing.
    Eggplant. Even covered in mozzarella and tomato sauce (my 2 favorite things in the world) it's still gross.
    I'm sure there is more.
    Oh yeah, mustard. I learned back when I ate the stuff that a lot of McDonald's in other areas put them on the burgers. I can't even just wipe it off either. The taste and smell get into the burger. Once at an amusement park some kid walked into me with her mustard covered pretzel and got it on my clothes. It completely ruined my day because I wanted to throw up. LOL!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken. Steak. Hamburgers. Anything greasy, bloody, or both I just cannot handle.
    I wish I had this aversion! LOL!
  • Jconner30
    Options
    I just rememered one that is just as bad (if not WORSE than onions). Thats Pabst Blue Ribbon Pure Cain Syrup... VOMMIT IMMEDIATLY!! BLAAAA...
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Raw oysters, hands down! The mere sight of them makes me think of something that .... well, never mind ..... :sick: