Hey Black, what is on your exercise agenda today?

Options
12346»

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I did the Wii Fit!

22 minutes hula hooping
    10 minutes step aerobics
    tried some focus game that I ave only been able to beat once.
    did ski jump for about 5 minutes
    I did strength for about 10 minutes
    Boxing for 6 minutes
    and something else but it all added up to 1 hour and now I can't move. :sad:

Love me some wii fit!

WTG Sam! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

I LOVE :heart: LOVE :heart: LOVE :heart: the Wii Fit!!!!!

ok,i think im getting a wii fit now......you guys are such enablers:grumble: :laugh:
  • punka274
    Options
    finished my WO...burned 350 cals...:drinker: im gonna try and not eat any of them agian...went over on saturday night and I need to make up it.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I didn't work out at all yesterday but I still stayed under my calories. I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical. It seems like it is getting harder (w/o changing resistance or anything). I did 45 a couple times this past week but today I was dying just trying to finish my 30 minutes. Hmm.

I need to do ab stuff still. :grumble: I'm not doing so well with that. (Note to black team: Marla does not get to pick challenges anymore :laugh: )
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've fallen down on the ab stuff too ... although I did some research and a lot of what I found said to treat the abdominal muscles just like any other muscles you work with resistance training ... give them at least a day off to heal & recover between workouts.

My plan is to get on the elliptical for 20 or 30 minutes then do some ab work and start, once again, the 100 push up routine. It makes me hurt in weird ways that make me feel like I'm coming down with the flu or something so it's hard to keep doing it, but I definitely want to increase my upper body strength and push ups seem like the most efficient way to do that.

I've got rehearsal tonight so I may or may not be back on here. I rode to our last job with one of the trombone players and he was sick as a dog and coughed the whole three hours there and the whole three hours back ... and now I've been coughing too. Grrrrr.....

I have our next challenge figured out and it doesn't involve exercise ... although you may hate it just as much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

Have a good night everybody! :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Nooooo!!!! I smell a food challenge coming on!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I have our next challenge figured out and it doesn't involve exercise ... although you may hate it just as much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

Have a good night everybody! :heart:

Ooooh I think I'm looking forward to this! Can't wait til you post it Tresa! Can you post it tomorrow night so we can start early Wednesday morning? (I won't be able to get online on Wednesday until the evening and I don't wanna miss a whole day! plus with BL on tomorrow night, lots of people will probably be on here talking about it so we can all see it!)
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Checking in- Work out for the day was an hour at the gym. 45 mins on the elliptical and some strenght training and yes marla..I did the ab tower. Total calories burned 785.
    Scale isnt really moving so far this week but I am certainly kicking my butt. If I dont get something off by wednesday its gonna be time to switch some stuff up for next week.

:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good job, Spyguy! That's some serious calorie burnage! Woo hoo!

I'm not sure what I'm going to be able to get in today. Tuesdays are always tricky b/c of speech therapy, grocery shopping & whatever else nonsense pops up.

Have good days, black team! WOO!
  • punka274
    Options
    I didn't work out at all yesterday but I still stayed under my calories. I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical. It seems like it is getting harder (w/o changing resistance or anything). I did 45 a couple times this past week but today I was dying just trying to finish my 30 minutes. Hmm.

I need to do ab stuff still. :grumble: I'm not doing so well with that. (Note to black team: Marla does not get to pick challenges anymore :laugh: )

I have days like that too...i think my body is just trying to say to me "SLOW DOWN, i need a rest":laugh: So i listen to it! Great job with the Elliptical....:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    Options
    Today is a cardio and some abb work.

Spyguy-Great calorie burn!

Are we assigned Challenges?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Tresa asked to do the next one & I think she's posting it tonight for us. I think all you need to do is "call" the next challenge & we'll commit it to memory if you're interested!
  • punka274
    Options
    has anybody called the week after Tresa yet? If not...I Call it:smokin: ive got something pretty darn hard in mind(mentally not physically:devil: )

:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Last night my husband and I returned after a day out in the Smokies. I told him I was going to do my exercise. He said :noway: we just hiked up and down at least 3 miles...you need MORE!!

So I did pushups and abs.

I love moving so much now I dont even think of it as exercise! Before I would have been...oh lets do the trolley ride, the space needle, the lift to the top of the mountain.

Now I say lets go to the bottom of that trail and see the waterfall!!

WOO HOO!!

Oh and I maintained in calories too!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I spent 25 minutes with Billy Blanks, 20 minutes with our favorite gal, Jillian and 35 minutes with my favorite person, hubby, walking in the snow and man was it cold. Burn Baby Burn..last chance work out.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am exhausted and I got my exercise in although most of it was unconventional. I rode my bike for 21 minutes, mucked out the wet, disgusting hay out of the chicken house, Go arm muscles go, and re-arranged the shop so that we go make new animal pens. That involved 10 trips up a small but steep hill to the parked trucked. Then my dh got stuck in the snow with his pick-up and because he just had a back operation, it was up to me to dig it out. Now my mom called and she wants to walk. I told her no, and my dh said, Jillian would say go for it. So I am going. I am so glad tonight is the Biggest Loser that way I can sit down and watch it.

Tresa, I am dying to know what the challenge is, PLEASE tell us!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am exhausted and I got my exercise in although most of it was unconventional. I rode my bike for 21 minutes, mucked out the wet, disgusting hay out of the chicken house, Go arm muscles go, and re-arranged the shop so that we go make new animal pens. That involved 10 trips up a small but steep hill to the parked trucked. Then my dh got stuck in the snow with his pick-up and because he just had a back operation, it was up to me to dig it out. Now my mom called and she wants to walk. I told her no, and my dh said, Jillian would say go for it. So I am going. I am so glad tonight is the Biggest Loser that way I can sit down and watch it.

GO AMANDA!!! Way to get functional fitness going!

Hey ... just posted the challenge for this week ... and would love to catch up with everybody but I have to run out to another rehearsal tonight ... maybe more later!!

GO BLACK TEAM!!! :heart: :glasses: :heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Jillian wouldn't say go for it! she would say GET YOUR *kitten* UP NOW AND DO IT UNTIL YOU PUKE AND WHEN YOU PUKE KEEP GOING!!!! :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: