daily gratitude check

Options

Replies

• keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that as much as I probably messed up as a mom my girls still turned out ok. They are both wonderful young women.

I'm grateful that even with everything that has gone on in the last few month my husband and I have only grown closer together.

I'm grateful that I have my dog, she's the best!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that my pants fit me so much better.... (and removing them without unzipping is a cool bonus).
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    happy thursday peeps!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :heart: my house will be cleaned today.
    :heart: i feel attractive in my house cleaning/workout clothes right now
    :heart: i have the time i want for daily gym visits and walks.
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    One Day Away From FRIDAY! Which of course is one day away from Saturday!!!:bigsmile:

1. I am thankful I didn't win the lottery last night. :noway: Wait... what am I saying? Start over...

1. I am thankful for the warmer temperature and sunny skies today! HUGELY thankful for this one! :glasses:

2. I am thankful for feeling thin today - I see less back fat I think! OH YAY!!! :happy:

3. I am thankful for not stressing about money lately.:ohwell:

4. I am thankful for my imagination which keeps me constantly amused.:laugh:

5. I am thankful for my morning text messages from my man which always puts me in a good mood.:heart:
  • keiko
    Options
    I'm grateful for sunshine!

One working car (one is in the shop and can hopefully be fixed for not to much$)

That God continues to supply us with our needs

A friend that took me out to lunch
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Today, I'm gratefu for :happy:

A new day:heart:
    My health:heart:
    Sunshine:heart:
    Clean Air:heart:
    Loving family:heart:
    My first lb lost:heart:
    And this incredible FREE website and all of the supportive, friendly people here! :heart:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful I have : A job
    A warm place to live
    Food on my table
    The love of my family
    My health
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: TGIF:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

:heart: i'm grateful my body is strong enough to do most any physical thing i want to try. parasailing in mexico was fun.:bigsmile: i'd try sky diving if i did not have to land.:noway:
    :heart: my hubby got us a resort room in Las Vegas for spring break!:bigsmile: what should i do w/ my kids at night?:noway:
    :heart: i have over a month to contimplate the cute clothes i might wear on the vacation above.:wink:
  • heal4444
    Options
    I'm grateful for today::happy:

Of a caring best friend:heart:
    Of a new source of income opportunity:heart:
    Warmer weather:heart:
    My endurance is improving:heart:
    Did my walk already:heart:
    I am alive :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    This thread:heart:
  • keiko
    Options
    Today I am grateful for hospital and the wonderful people that work in them from the drs/surgeons, nurses and all the people that we don't see when we go. Son in law had surgery today and is doing good.

Safe travels for me, DD and DSIL to the hosp and home for me. They still need to spend the night and will travel home tomorrow.

Warmer weather. It's like 30F out and it's almost 5pm
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for :

My body :heart:
    God :heart:
    My desire to pray :heart:
    The beautiful weather outside :heart:
    my loving daughter :heart:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Hellllllooooo gratitude-ers.

I missed you. I'm fine, I got busy with a new team here, and life and - you know.

Today I am grateful for
    ~1. I received my new beads, so a few fun hours of creativity
    ~2. Some old and new cyber-friends
    ~ 3. I canceled my gym membership, so that $60 a month I didn't have yesterday.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: TGIF:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

:heart: i'm grateful my body is strong enough to do most any physical thing i want to try. parasailing in mexico was fun.:bigsmile: i'd try sky diving if i did not have to land.:noway:
    :heart: my hubby got us a resort room in Las Vegas for spring break!:bigsmile: what should i do w/ my kids at night?:noway:
    :heart: i have over a month to contimplate the cute clothes i might wear on the vacation above.:wink:

Vegas is my three times-a-year getaway.
    ~Shoes - your most comfortable two pairs for the inevitable walking
    ~Clothes - take a jacket / sweater it will be chilly this time of year
    ~Kids - hotel concierge. Call them now and they'll help you. (I never had kids along :noway: )
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    Yay! The weekend is here!!!!!!! :bigsmile: Happy Friday evening everyone!

1. Thankful for the warmer weather again today! (Just about to take the dog out for a long walk):glasses:

2. Thankful that another week of RRSP season is done (I work in the finance biz).:yawn:

3. Thankful for feeling plenty full today but somehow still have lots of calories to eat - maybe I'll have some popcorn later!:devil:

4. Thankful for getting along well with my 'step-son' lately. It's a tough road.:ohwell:

5. Thankful for hot water so I can enjoy a bubble bath later (after my popcorn). :blushing:
  • heal4444
    Options
    I'm also grateful today :happy:

I live in a free country ( Canada) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for being able to chase my daughters yellow lab around the yard. Well the road, actually, too much snow in the yard!

Also grateful that I can sleep in tomorrow!

Mostly grateful to the friends and supportive people on this site, for helping me when I need them.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart: it's a beautiful sunny day here!
    :heart: i throughly enjoyed a slow 4 mile jog this morning.
    :heart: i'm gunna have a wonderful omlet 4 brunch asap
  • keiko
    Options
    I'm grateful for sunshine and warmer temps.
    A walk with my dog.
    Sunny yellow roses that I bought at the store the other day. The just make me happy!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for low-low prices in Asia.
  • heal4444
    Options
    :happy: Grateful for:happy:

A warmer winter day so I can finally go to the car wash and get all that salt off! :heart:
    (Love driving a clean car!!!):heart:
    Driving a reliable, solid car:heart:
    Better stamina:heart:
    Walking faster:heart:
    My friends are all healthy:heart:
    My family are all healthy:heart:
    Fit enough to play sports:heart:
    Reading a new book that is full of insights:heart:
    Had the courage to speak up for myself today:heart:
    I am me:heart: