Oct. schedule for Beth's Angels Toning Group (anyone is welc

Options

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Ok, group, I have made the calendar for November. To give you a head-ups of what is to come: I have added 2 new exerciese which you will probably have to look them up unless you recognize them from Jillian (The butterfly or Back-up Free and Kneeling kickbacks. I have also increased quantity on some exercise while others have stayed the same (Sit-ups and push-ups). I have also taken away Saturdays being water - it is now another toning day, but Sundays are still a rest day. So, we will now be toning 6 days a week and resting one. I wil take a pictures of it (like I did last time) and post it in a new topic when it gets closer. Just wanted to let you know of what is to come. :smile:
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Reverse crunches done..
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I was sent in to emergency surgery today and had a stint put in. no exercises for me for at least a week. my kidney stone is 9 mm and will have to undergo the soundwave therapy to break it up.

of course this happens RIGHT when I come upon a fantastic job prospect.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 100 lunges (50 on each leg). Check in when completed!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    I was sent in to emergency surgery today and had a stint put in. no exercises for me for at least a week. my kidney stone is 9 mm and will have to undergo the soundwave therapy to break it up.

of course this happens RIGHT when I come upon a fantastic job prospect.

I am sorry to hear that. My best friend has issues with kidney stones as well and a few months ago she had to have one removed because it wouldn't break up. Why don't you just jump back in with us next month once you get cleared from the drs. Take it easy and listen to his/her instructions - it is important. I hope the job prospect understands too.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Today's is our rest day, but everyone needs to be ready to go tomorrow with a new week of missions.
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Sorry for being MIA last week. I had a super sick baby (measels!) which is why I fell off the map for checking in after each daily challenge. I did keep up with them and all and complete them tho. My monkey is back to his normal sunny self again so I'll be back on MFP and will check in after each daily challenge.

Looking forward to the changes for Novemeber! Bring it on!!

Lynda
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 50 push-ups done anyway you can (real ones, girlie ones, against the wall, etc). You can do them all at once or break them up into groups. I am so tired today, but I will somehow manage to get them done. Check in when completed!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Hi all,

Sorry for being MIA last week. I had a super sick baby (measels!) which is why I fell off the map for checking in after each daily challenge. I did keep up with them and all and complete them tho. My monkey is back to his normal sunny self again so I'll be back on MFP and will check in after each daily challenge.

Looking forward to the changes for Novemeber! Bring it on!!

Lynda

Sorry to hear about your sick little one. I can totally relate since I have had 2 sick babies all weekend. My son has the croop and my daughter has a virus with a fever attached. They are still both sickk in which I am lacking major sleep today. Glad all is well now. Glad you kept up with the missions even with a very sick little one. Time for a new week.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 100 crunches. Check in when completed!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    My 100 crunches are completed, and I even did 10 extra today. :smile:
  • bsdive
    bsdive Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would love to try this out and join!
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this! I'm joining.
  • bsdive
    Options
    Completed yesterday (first day for me) and did half of today this morning and plan to do the rest tonight.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Today's mission is 75 squats. Check in when completed!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Welcome all the newcomers - just jump right in. Today's mission is 75 squats.
  • bsdive
    Options
    Finished the rest of my squats at work during a break.
  • bsdive
    Options
    Did my situps this morning!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 50 sit-ups. Check in when completed.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 100 lunges (50 each leg). Check in when completed!!