30 Day Shred for October

Options

Replies

• andrialindsay
    Options
    Started level 2 today and am surprised at how well i did. I understand why i quit when i got to L2 last time but I for sure will stick it out this time around! I made it all the way to the last cardio segment of workout 3 (plank jacks) and then my body was like...:noway: i had to take a break:sad: . Couple of seconds later I was back in the game until the end. Each day I am getting more and more proud of how dedicated I am. For everyone on this same journey, stay focused! :smile:
    My weakling arms HATE the planks!! :) ouch.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE! cant wait to start seeing everyone's "after" pics
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Took new measurements today... Not much change, but not bad considering I'm bloated from the impending TOM!

Calf: 15.5", Thigh: 25.5", Hips: 41", Waist: 28.5", Ribs: 31", Arms: 12".

Tomorrow is weigh-in day, so gonna rock out my last chance workout today!!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    ::sigh:: Yep, I think it was time to switch it up to L2. I am actually sore today. My shoulders and my thighs are sore. I haven't been sore in awhile. Keep it up everyone, you are all doing great!!!!!
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've not been able to do 30DS for the last few days so I've fallen behind a lot of you but I'm still going after it and will finish it. I just may take a little longer as I am still struggling with fatigue in some parts of level 1. I do put the weights down when I get to that point so I'm pressing on... :D

Stick with it Tammy you can do it. I struggle with the side lunge with the raises. I only use 2 lb weights, but it still kills me. Sometimes I drop one weight and do them with just one weight so I can keep going. My problem is my arms, not my legs! Either way, keep it up and you will succeed. Just doing what you can is better than not doing anything!!!
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    I'm starting this today! Whichhh is a little late. But whatever. :)
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've not been able to do 30DS for the last few days so I've fallen behind a lot of you but I'm still going after it and will finish it. I just may take a little longer as I am still struggling with fatigue in some parts of level 1. I do put the weights down when I get to that point so I'm pressing on... :D

Stick with it Tammy you can do it. I struggle with the side lunge with the raises. I only use 2 lb weights, but it still kills me. Sometimes I drop one weight and do them with just one weight so I can keep going. My problem is my arms, not my legs! Either way, keep it up and you will succeed. Just doing what you can is better than not doing anything!!!

There are days where I the weights feel like a ton and then they are fine. I've been going to the gym but just haven't done the DVD again yet. I do plan on doing it though! Right about the side lounges is when my arms get sooo tired lol . Thanks for your reply. :)
  • Dianababii
    Options
    L2D2...man my shoulders are KILLING me!!!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    "[/quote]
    [/quote]"

I was using one pound weights for those side lunges and arm raises. She has an eaqually evil set of moves in Level 2 in the first circuit, but I actually can handle 5 lbs weights on that one, . . .sort of.
  • Amber82479
    Options
    Did L2 for the first time today. OMG I forgot how hard it is!
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 1 done!!! I figured out I need some good work out shoes for this level lol I had to pause and run to find some shoes because I did level one in my socks everyday! but trying to do thos planks my feet slide away... it was pretty funny though.. :laugh:
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    my feet just slide away***
  • dshalbert
    Options
    level 2 day 1 done!!! I figured out I need some good work out shoes for this level lol I had to pause and run to find some shoes because I did level one in my socks everyday! but trying to do thos planks my feet slide away... it was pretty funny though.. :laugh:

My left shoe kept coming off! I'll half to tie it tight tomorrow:tongue:
  • fuckyeahkari
    fuckyeahkari Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    D1L2 complete. So you all weren't lying about that being hard. Damn, 9 more days of this!
  • healthyzebra
    Options

Not going to lie, I giggled a bit at the thought of someone slipping and sliding all over while trying to do this workout! xD

Day 5 of Level 2 done - halfway there! It's still kicking my butt...but maybe not as much? I think I'm getting stronger.
  • alair1980
    alair1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    D3L2 and my shoulders are SORE. I prefer the cardio of this level, but the shoulder exercises are hurting! The walkout to the pushups are a nice hamstring stretch. Think I might stick at this level passed the 10 days, until I don't want to cry when doing the chair squats with V lifts!
    Have a great weekend everyone!
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting level two today.... Eeeeek I am nervous for what is to come!!
  • dshalbert
    Options
    D2L2 done. Kind of hate it when she says "I want you to feel like your're going to DIE!" However, I got on the scale this morning and I am 4lbs down already from day 1 of the Shred, so I'll forgive her.
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    Is anyone else having ankle pain from the 30DS? Cuz I am. It's more soreness, but it's making exercising and even walking more difficult. Annoying :-/
  • Amber82479
    Options
    L2D2... Harder in some ways today than it was yesterday, but powered through! Down a half pound this week... Not much, but I'll take it!
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    D2L2 done. Kind of hate it when she says "I want you to feel like your're going to DIE!" However, I got on the scale this morning and I am 4lbs down already from day 1 of the Shred, so I'll forgive her.

Awesome! Way to go!!! What a good motivator when things just got harder!