30 Day Shred for October

Options

Replies

• Iwillshyne
    Options
    Is anyone else having ankle pain from the 30DS? Cuz I am. It's more soreness, but it's making exercising and even walking more difficult. Annoying :-/
    No, but I feel it on my knees.

Not in ankles but my knees and calves are super sore.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Ok, today marked 2 weeks for me and I couldn't wait any longer to do my official measurements. Keep in mind I was bloated and on my period the afternoon I measured. ;-( And now I weigh and measured in the AM for accurate results. I could tell I was tired because when I measured my waist it had grown a couple of inches and I was perplexed because I know I am smaller. I measured 3 times and got the same result, but I wrote the the bigger size and went on. I measured the rest of my body and decided to go back to my waist. Again I got a larger #. Then I looked and I had grabbed the wrong end of the measuring tape. I was measuring from 60" down instead of 1" up. Ha ha. I remeasured and was blown away! I am losing all my belly and back fat! YAY!

Neck - no change
    arm- up 1/4"
    boobs - down 1/2"
    bra band - down 3/4"
    waist - OMG!!! Down 3 inches!!! Yahoo!
    hips - down 1/2 inch
    thigh - same
    calf - same

Weight - 127 down 4.5 lbs since starting!

Happy Dance!

Today will be day 2 of the level 2 of the 30D Shred. I expect my changes to slow down from here on out. One cuz I am not bloated, but two, I am so close to my goal that it will be harder to lose.

Chantel

Great job!! How exciting. Can't wait until I can rejoin. So upset. :sad:
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feeling awesome after level 2 day 4 I fallowed it up with level one but man I could not to the squat press from level one with the weights because my sholders were SO sore from the chair squat v thing and the military press man L2 cercuit 3 strength is so tough!!!! I skipped yesterday because my husband was finally off work.. first day off since labor day so we spent the evening together but I think doing level 1 on top of today helped get me back in it. Im ready for tomorrow!
  • ricanstace
    Options
    Day 7, level 2 done! It's still kicking my butt, but I can tell my stamina is getting better. Only 3 more days then on to level3. How is level 3 compared to 2?
  • fakeplastictree
    Options
    Day 7, level 2 done! It's still kicking my butt, but I can tell my stamina is getting better. Only 3 more days then on to level3. How is level 3 compared to 2?

I've been out of the game since Saturday!! Sucks! I've never done L3 though. I'm kinda scared.
  • ricanstace
    Options
    Hope you start felling better. I'm nervous for level 3 myself!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2. Those plank exercises are crazy. Hoping it gets easier by days 6 and beyond because those plank jacks, mountain climbers and plank twists are really getting on my nerves lol! I took a yoga class tonight to loosen up the kinks. I hope that helpstomorrow morning.
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Options
    Day 15!!! Half way done and feeling great! I didnt take measurements but people keep telling me my face looks thinner and my bra is not as snug.. interesting.. Very happy and feelin good! Just finished L2 day 5 fallowed up with L1 mostly because I havent been able to go for my walks because its getting darker earlier and its cold!! I have a pilates video I might start doing as well..
  • alair1980
    alair1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    D5L2 done yesterday and the v lifts and army moves are still hurting - when she says "You'll start to feel this in your shoulders" all I can think is "Start? I already am!!"
    Does anyone else take time off this during the week or does everyone do it every day?

Chelsea_M - I have a pilates video that I love by Mari Windsor. Which one did you get?
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I too am noticing huge stamina and strength changes. I can now do 10 regular push up's instead of girl push up's which I could only do 10 of when we started!!!
  • ricanstace
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I too am noticing huge stamina and strength changes. I can now do 10 regular push up's instead of girl push up's which I could only do 10 of when we started!!!

Great job!!! Keep on working hard!!
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Options
    Chelsea_M - I have a pilates video that I love by Mari Windsor. Which one did you get?
    [/quote]

Well I have Pilates weight loss with anna something lol I cant remember her name I wanna say its kaban? but its still in one of my moving boxes but I will break it out!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Haven't been checking in here, but starting Level 2 today!
  • minigirl2
    minigirl2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I am going to be honest. I am starting to feel burned out on these workouts. Maybe it's just temporary. I hope so! I did Level 2 again today but without much enthusiasm.
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone just wanted to give everyone an update. I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself, Tomorrow will be day 10 on level 2 for me without stopping and doing something different. Hope everyone is doing great on this challenge
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit frustrated after reading the posts here... I'm on D5L2 and I don't feel like I'm making much in the way of progress. I still can't really do regular push ups and I feel like I'm going to die by the end... What gives? Did I just start off in worse shape than everyone else so it's taking me longer to get stronger and more fit? UGH! Anyway, I'm sticking with it. Taking today off because I'm not feeling well, but back to it tomorrow!
  • dshalbert
    Options
    Hey everyone just wanted to give everyone an update. I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself, Tomorrow will be day 10 on level 2 for me without stopping and doing something different. Hope everyone is doing great on this challenge

Great! You'll be the first in our group to make it level 3! Keep us posted ok?
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Level 2 done! I'm so glad that I don't have to do the chair squats with v raise any more, they killed me every time.

I keep hearing that level 2 is harder than level 3, I hope that's right...
  • fakeplastictree
    Options
    I did L2 on Tuesday and Ran yesterday. Trying to do it while sick and not overdoing it for my body. I'm am doing it again tonight. L3 starts tomorrow. I was thinking, if anyone wants to we will extend this challenge for 5 days into November for those (like me) that had sickness or other things come up. Yes??
  • dshalbert
    Options
    I did L2 on Tuesday and Ran yesterday. Trying to do it while sick and not overdoing it for my body. I'm am doing it again tonight. L3 starts tomorrow. I was thinking, if anyone wants to we will extend this challenge for 5 days into November for those (like me) that had sickness or other things come up. Yes??

Yes! That works for me. I have to have a rest day every 4-5 days. The last time I did the shred I tried to do it straight thru and hurt my back and knee and had to quit mid level 2. Today I completed L2 Day 5 so I'm almost past the hump and feeling good!