30 Day Shred for October

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    So with that being said, I completed level 2 day 8 this morning and feel great!.

So glad you're still at it and feeling great! I ran today and did weights... Maybe tomorrow I'll try L3 again and see how I feel. I really don't want to quit. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Day 8 level 2- still going strong! Down 2 pounds already!! Go us!!
  • elishabeck30
    Options
    I know forum has been going already but i did lvl 1 day 1 today!!!!!!!!

Elisha
  • Lalaskiss
    Options
    Did day 1 level 1 today too! Ready for the NSVs
  • ricanstace
    Options
    Did L3D4 last night!! All that jumping kills my knees, but only 6 more to go!! I WILL get through this!! I've lost 10 lbs so far and feel a lot stronger, and have more stamina!! Hope everybody else is doing great. Keep with it, we are almost done!!!!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Did L3D4 last night!! All that jumping kills my knees, but only 6 more to go!! I WILL get through this!! I've lost 10 lbs so far and feel a lot stronger, and have more stamina!! Hope everybody else is doing great. Keep with it, we are almost done!!!!

That's great Rican! Level 2 day 9 for me. Plus a whole lot of walking that I had to do today.
  • ricanstace
    Options

That's great Rican! Level 2 day 9 for me. Plus a whole lot of walking that I had to do today.
    Keep with it you are doing awesome!!!!
  • ricanstace
    Options
    3 more workouts left, Yay!!!!! Hope everybody else is doing great!!
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Man I reallllllly dont want to do 30ds tonight! But only 4 more and if I do it I will only have 3 more days.. I can do it. I want to do it! Ugh motivation is hard to find lately.
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :smile: I did it!! Feelin pretty good!! I can feel the difference and my husband says he can see it but you never know if hes just being nice... I'm trying not to look at my before 30ds pic until after I finish! How is everyone doing??? I have noticed that our posts have been going down in numbers I hope everyone is having fun with this! Only 2 more days for most of you!! 4 more for me
  • ricanstace
    Options
    One more workout tonight!!
  • dshalbert
    Options
    Ok! I got sidelined by a bad cold that knocked me on my butt this week and haven't been shredding since Thursday. I'll start level 3 tomorrow morning.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level day 5 done! excited for you all that are almost done! can't wait to get there myself!
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    JUST FINISHED THE 30 DAY SHRED!!! 30 days IN A ROW, NO breaks or rest days!!!! I really can't even freakin believe it; I am so proud right now. I have never worked out so consecutively in my entire LIFE. I feel GREAT!!! Will post results soon. :D
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finished it too, I did 30 days straight without a break.

I lost 7.5lb in total. I started out as 127.4lb and am now 119.9lb.

I'm no good at converting centimetres to inches, so I'll post my measurements as centimetres:
    - Waist was 82cm now 77cm
    - Hips was 93cm now 90cm
    - Left Thigh was 57cm now 55cm
    - Right Thigh was 56.5cm now 55cm
    - Left Arm was 31cm now 28.5cm
    - Right Arm was 30cm now 28cm

Very happy with the results, now it's on to Ripped in 30.

Good job everyone!
  • minigirl2
    minigirl2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who did the Shred with no breaks! Impressive work and great results. I didn't come close to that but did manage to lose 5 pounds in the last month. Actually, it was 7 before Halloween weekend hit! :laugh:
  • dshalbert
    Options
    JUST FINISHED THE 30 DAY SHRED!!! 30 days IN A ROW, NO breaks or rest days!!!! I really can't even freakin believe it; I am so proud right now. I have never worked out so consecutively in my entire LIFE. I feel GREAT!!! Will post results soon. :D

That is amazing!!! Congratulations!!
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    So my results for the shred are.... I lost 6 lbs and 14.5 inches!!! I am so impressed with Jillian and this program!!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!! i just finished day 7 of level 2, so still have a ways to go....hoping this second half goes fast!!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    So excited to share my final shred results are 4 pounds and 14 inches lost in total! Congrats to everyone on your lost!