Stone off by Christmas!

Options
I'll be honest, my food and exercise have been awful lately and I'm feeling fat, sluggish and stuck in a rut. So, I have to lose exactly 1 stone to be under 14 stone (13.13 to be exact lol) and I really want to do this by Christmas so that I meet my 52lb loss (lb a week) target for this year.

To make this a bit more fun I thought it would be nice to start a group of like minded people so that we can support each other along the way, swap tips and celebrate each others successes. Anyone want to join me?

Genie

Replies

• misslouisee
    misslouisee Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose a stone by Xmas!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    whats a stone?? lol sorry
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Yup, that would be good!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I should have clarified, a stone is 14lbs.

Glad to have you along ladies!
  • MaxineM66
    Options
    whats a stone?? lol sorry
    its 14lb, in the uk we say 10 stone 4lbs, i think you say 144lb
  • evendeadlier
    Options
    I'm in!

I also want to lose (just over) a stone for Xmas, my goal is to get down to 14 stone (196 lbs) and as of Monday was at 214.8

Lets do this!!
  • cassiopeia1975
    Options
    i want to lose at least a stone by then -- my birthday is the 13th dec so thats the date im aiming for
  • rebeccalippett
    rebeccalippett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Can I be in? I actually only have 12lbs to lose to get to my goal weight but its nearly a stone and I'd still like it off before Christmas!
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose a stone. If I can achieve this, I can really enjoy Christmas!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    well i would love to lose 14lbs can i join :D
  • Genie30
    Options
    Can I be in? I actually only have 12lbs to lose to get to my goal weight but its nearly a stone and I'd still like it off before Christmas!

Absolutely! If my own sister can't play then who can lol.

I'm thrilled to see so many of you have simmilar goals. Don't forget to make new friends so we can all help each other.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I'm in! A stone off by Christmas is roughly what I'm working for so it would be good to have some company on the way :smile:
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    MEEE MEEE MEEE! I want to join! Think this may motivate me to get it off, If I have competition!!! ;)

(I know it's not a competition by the way :) )
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have 15lb to go. Hope it can be done, will put me at 122lb
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would love to lose a stone by Christmas! Actually, I'd REALLY love to lose 17lbs to get me to 129, but as my weight loss has slowed down a lot recently I don't think that's going to happen.

To be honest, I think a stone is pushing it, but I'm willing to give it a go!
  • gorgeousgunner
    Options
    Hey,

I would love to join this really need some extra motivation as I keep going off track :(

Thanks.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?

I also want to lose a stone by Christmas.... well actually 15 lbs.... to bring my total loss to 60 lbs for the year.
  • LushLoni
    LushLoni Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!
  • Genie30
    Options
    Awesome! Loads of people :-D I think I've sent everyone a freidn request so far but if I've missed anone let me know.
  • Genie30
    Options
    Awesome! Loads of people :-D I think I've sent everyone a friend request so far but if I've missed anone let me know.