Options

Replies

• ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    1st October - 178lbs
    7th October - 176.7lbs
    14Th October - 172lbs

6lbs already this month. Not sure what I'm doing different but I'm not complaining.

Looking forward to weighing 164lbs!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome losses! Glad your well on your way to goal :-D
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I've lost a pound! It's taken forever (because I've been eating my face off!) but that's another one down :happy:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Woohoo....!!!!!!

I lost 1.2 pounds this week.....AND....... I'm now in ONE-derland......!!!!

WOOT WOOT.....!!!!
  • Genie30
    Options
    Good work ladies! That stone will definately be shifted by Christmas at that rate! Go you!
  • Genie30
    Options
    Just remebered an old tip for those of you who (like me) can't stop eating something nice once you've had enough. When you hit that point, destroy the food. Pour water on it, smash it up or bin it. Whatever it takes so that it's no longer edible. Then go and find something distracting to do.
  • lazyspice
    Options
    God knows how but I've dropped another pound overnight! th_jawdrop.gif
  • surveying
    surveying Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Could I join please. I am new and not been on here before so i think the first few weeks may be a struggle.
  • Genie30
    Options
    Of course! Glad to have you along. Don't feel any pressure to try and lose a specific amount, just set goals your comfortable with.

Lazyspice thats awesome!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I still weigh 137lb, four weeks running now.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi Genie30,

I'm looking to lose at least a stone before Xmas. I would love to join but it seems you are all female! So while I would love to join, I wouldn't be offended if you wanted to keep your group all female?
  • lazyspice
    Options
    Hi Genie30,

I'm looking to lose at least a stone before Xmas. I would love to join but it seems you are all female! So while I would love to join, I wouldn't be offended if you wanted to keep your group all female?

Hi panyg, doesn't look as if Genie has spotted your post yet but I'm sure she won't object to you joining us - I don't think it was intended to be all females, it just turned out that way! The more the merrier, eh? :smile:
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hi! am i too late to join this? i have 19lb to go & would be thrilled if I could get anywhere near this by then! A stone in 9 weeks (omg it's that close to xmas already!!!) seems do-able! (in theory lol)
  • jellybelly1984
    jellybelly1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    im in :)
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Can I join too a stone sounds good to me.
    My names Allison mum of 3 from south wales feel free to add me x
  • lazyspice
    Options
    Hello ladies! I think I'll give Genie a little prod :wink:
  • Genie30
    Options
    WOW! So many new people! Thanks for the prod Lazyspice. Of course, everyone is welcome and we do have one other man, Dazzadrummer so your not alone Panyg!
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'd like to be in too! I'd ideally like to aim for a bit more than a stone before Christmas but we'll see how it goes. Yey! My start weight for this challenge is 193.8 lbs as of today which is around 13st11. If I could reach 12.5 by Christmas it would be fab!
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'd like to be in too! I'd ideally like to aim for a bit more than a stone before Christmas but we'll see how it goes. Yey! My start weight for this challenge is 193.8 lbs as of today which is around 13st11. If I could reach 12.5 by Christmas it would be fab!
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Thanks for letting me join Genie30!

Lots of new people and lots of Brits too. A truly transatlantic group!

My start weight is 15 stone 6.6 pounds, which is todays weight. Pity I didn't join on Monday as I've lost 5.4 pounds this week and would have been well on my way to a stone!