What is your ultra goal weight?

Options

Replies

• emmiee921
    Options
    125, and I am 5'8.5
    Don't think it's gonna happen. lol I want to be back to my 13% body fat tho =] !

Im 5'8 and weight 145 but dont look as thin as you use to look, everyone does carry weight differently
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my current weight is 130.5lbs

My Goal Weight is 130lbs by my wedding which is Oct 15th.

My UGW is actually 125lbs - that would be FAB!
  • krissykross
    Options
    For now it's 120. 5'4" tall.
  • Jesung
    Jesung Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    180 lb. I'm 5'11
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I guess it was just me who thought the 'U' stood for ultimate...
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5.5 and my goal is 120; if I went any lower I would look very gaunt. I'm actually very happy with my current weight so don't really mind if I don't reach that goal. My aim now is to tone up...for tge first time in my life! My 30ds has just been ordered!! :indifferent:
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    5ft 1 and UGW is 110lbs...
  • kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    4'10 and 112 or whenever my body is around 20%body fat
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Probably around 92 lbs. But I am short and small framed. And I work out a lot. And I seem to have a good metabolism.
  • teenytinybikini
    teenytinybikini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, my goal is 147, but my ultimate goal is 140.

I would absolutely love to get to 130 but I know I wouldn't be able to sustain this weight long term and would end up one of those yo-yo dieters who have no life because I can't eat out and have take-aways etc.

I'm currently 161.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". My GW has always been 55 kg (121 lbs) because that's the weight I always return to. Now though, for the first time, that 55kg comes with a mummy tummy, so while most of me looks slim, my waist just isn't. For the moment, and while I'd like to have another kid, I'm making sure I stay at a BMI of at least 20, as falling below can affect fertility. If I felt our family was complete, and any baby/babies were over 18 m.o., I might try going under 55kg. My maintenance calories at 55kg are over 2000, so I do wonder if my body would like to weigh a little less.

So, no UGW really, just if I lose baby weight again I might not stick to a pre-set goal if I was still not content with that mummy tummy.I feel that this is MY body, and if I chose to weigh less that would be MY, 100% reversible, decision.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my UGW is 99lbs, then I would have about 10% body fat and my stomach wouldn't sit in one saggy bean bag when I sit down.

That's too low! Us women need at least 12-15% body fat to menstruate on a regular schedule.

actually some women can't even get as low as 15% without screwing up their bodies -- although some do fine at 12 like you said. But once you get irregular you're messing up your body and you need a little more fat. And before anyone says they would love to not have their period - that is your body feeling so threatened for survival that it is shutting down one of your basic systems.

Totally make sense. Under 100 when you are over 5'1" is generally far too low. It is unfortunate so many of those tall and very skinny models make us think it is healthy/normal/possible to be 120 and 5'9". :(
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5" and I have absolutely no idea. I'm no unhappy at my current weight, but I wouldn't mind dropping some more either. I think my current goal is wherever I end up eating and exercising as I am now because I've found a plan that I think will work for me long term.
  • hjfischer
    Options
    Mine is 145, not sure I will ever reach that, I am maintaining right now and in the next few months will start up again to try and get close to that. I am 5'10".
  • ClassicsFan
    Options
    5'7 and my current mini goal is 130. My UGW is 127 and a maintenance range of 125-130.
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" My goal on here is currently 180 but I might consider adjusting that when I get there.
  • Vera1987
    Options
    I guess it was just me who thought the 'U' stood for ultimate...
    It does :)
  • ginger0630
    Options
    This does not sound healthy at all! Please be careful. Why choose 99 pounds at 5'6"??? 10% body fat? Have you seen a nutritionist or doctor? You are possibly setting yourself up for decreased bone mass, stress fractures, mentrual problems, low energy. The minimum fat % for women is 12%. That is the lower percentage for females that is considered safe. Please consult with a qualified physician who can guide you in the right direction. This is said out of love, I promise. We are not more beautiful by becoming smaller but through our character and love for others.
  • ginger0630
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my UGW is 99lbs, then I would have about 10% body fat and my stomach wouldn't sit in one saggy bean bag when I sit down.

Sorry, this is the post I was commenting on.
  • lexie516
    lexie516 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    MY UGW IS 165 AND IM 5'8