Leslie Sansone-Walk at Home- October Challenge

Options

Replies

• CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Completed 1 mile this morning of the 5 Miles Fat Burning DVD. I hope everyone is having an awesome day!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I got in 3 miles today with Momku!! We walked outside wity kiddos in strollers. Whew, it was hard but good. Tomorrow we are doing leslie. Good luck to everyone, keep up the good work.

Goal-31 m.
    Done-3
    More to go-28
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Day 4 - 2 miles walked with Leslie

Goal - 60 miles
    Miles Walked - 9
    Miles to Go - 51

Keep on walking! :bigsmile:
  • Gypsymorph51
    Options
    Day 4: Walked 3 miles with Leslie Sansone (using 5 Mile Fat Burning dvd.)

Have a nice evening, everyone :smile:
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 4 of October Challenge
    Did WATP 5 miles Advanced Walk - 2 fast miles, 1 mile w/stretchie, 1 w/ab belt, 1 w/hand weights. My arms are tired! :wink:

Goal for October - 100 miles
    Miles completed - 18
    Miles to go - 82

Walk, walk, walk, everyone!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    testing my ticker
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Well I couldnt get to the gym this morning so maybe tonight to go swimming. But I got another 2 miles in today! total of 12 miles so far. My Goal is 31 miles so only 19 to go but Im not gonna stop when I get there just keep it going! :happy:
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I did the September Challenge and missed my 75 mile goal by 8.5. I would love to do the October Challenge! I'm going to keep my goal at 75 and I'm going to make sure I hit it this time! :)
  • Gypsymorph51
    Options
    Day 5: Walked 3 miles w/Leslie today for a total of 16 miles to date.

Everyone is doing great !!! ***Cheers*** :drinker:
  • momku
    momku Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    3 miles today!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Did 3 miles today with 5 Mile fat Burning.

Goal: 45
    Miles Completed: 10
    Miles to go: 35
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    no leslie today - i'm too sore after squats jacks - they are evil, still did 3 miles normal walking though

20 miles to date
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Goal for October - 50
    Miles completed - 7.5
    Miles to go - 42.5
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Walked my 2 miles tonight.... time for a shower!

Goal for October - 60 miles
    Miles completed - 11
    Miles to go - 49

Walk Away Those Pounds!
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Did WATP 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk tonight.
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there I can't join as I don't have the dvds but was actually looking at one at walmart yesterday and was wondering how they are? do you get a good workout, do you just walk in place how do they work, and are they fun to do. I love to walk in general, haven't been getting a good walk because my two year old has to walk herself not sit in her stroller anymore so its pretty slowpaced, any way would like some feedback about Lesllie Sansone walking videos, am fairly new to the site. Thanks!!
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    good job everyone!

Did 3 miles of Walk Your Belly Flat.
    Man those quadruple knee lifts killed!!!! :sick:

angel: i personally enjoy doing the dvd's. I like the fact that they are low impact, gives you a full range of muscle motion and also is a good calorie burn. There are 4 basic steps to her workouts: power walk, side steps, kicks and knee lifts. You can start off with 1 mile, or go to 2, 3, 4 or 5. I started off with the 2 mile workout (which is about 30 minutes of walking) and now like to switch up between 2 and 3 miles. I tried a 5 mile one on Monday and got a crazy calorie burn with that one and it incorporated weights and the stretchy band. Leslie is a joy to workout with in my opinion and I have noticed that I HAVE gone down a few inches all around :D
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 5 of October Challenge
    Tired tonight, so just did the Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles.

Goal for October - 100 miles
    Miles completed - 21
    Miles to go - 79
  • I am in. I think I should be able to complete 50 miles in October. Just finish Leslie's 4 mile super challenge.
  • angel2874 - I love Leslie. I have serveral. A co-worker [who has lost over 50 pounds] gave me my first one in January 2011. I didn't use it for a few week because I thought it was silly. The first time I did the 1 mile, because I had not exercised before, I thought I was going to die. after mastering the 1 and 2 mile, I purchased a DVD with a combination 1, 2, 3, and 4 miles. Now I try to do the 4 mile super challenge about 3 times a week. I think I get a good workout, good burn in my arms and thighs. I have energy, too much some times. Amazon.com has them pretty cheap. Once you try it, you will be hooked. Best investment I've made. good luck