Zara Naylor and friends October challenge. (closed group)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    October 31st Calories Burned 1578
    Miles Walked 4.29

Total Calories Burned 41,113 ( I realize that this number is not accurate because I don't have a HRM and use MFP)

Oct 1 - 260
    Oct 3 - 254 Lost 6
    Oct 10 - 250 Lost 4
    Oct 17 - 247.8 Lost 2.2
    Oct 24 - 245.4 Lost 2.4
    Oct 31 -239 Lost 6.4

Total Weight Lost 21 lbs - Goal 15 lbs

1. Weigh 245 by October 31, which will require a loss of 15 lbs this month(Done)
    2. Burn 5,000 calories per week, and 20,000 calories for the month (Done)
    3. Walk 200 miles by October 31. (I failed to walk 200 mile in the month of October, but I came pretty darn close161.04 I'll take it)
    4. No POTATOES for the week. ( I have not eaten any potatoes of any kind for the last week of the challenge)
    5. To lose an additional 2.4 lbs by October 31, which would put my weight at 243. (I lost 4 additional lbs)

When I started this weight loss journey I weighed 280 lbs, I took my measurements back in August when I started. Today was the first time I measured since then and I've lost 17.5 inches and 41 lbs all total. I am proud of my accomplishments!!!

During this month I found out all lot about myself...1. I am not a quitter 2. I have self control and 3. I actually like to exercise.

I would like to thank everyone especially Zara for all your support and motivation during this challenge. I couldn't have done it with out all of you.

Thanks everyone and good luck to all of you!!!
    Your welcome, you motivated me loads. 21 lbs in a month and all those miles!!! Each day amazes me, but seeing it all grouped together in the end still shocked me. Just soooo amazing. 21lbs in one month? incredible. Im also enjoying exercise, something new ive learnt recently. What you forgot to mention is you inspired someone else to join my fitnesspal and thats just amazing also! You blow me away and you truly are SUPERWOMAN! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Hi end of challenge.
    Goal 20,000 calories burnt.
    Achieved 20,120.
    Very happy with this as i had a week ill.
    Goal Weight 242. 8lbs lost.
    End weight 242lbs. Lost 8lbs.
    Glad i met my goal, but was hoping for a little more. Last two weeks have not been as great as I would have liked, but just glad I met the goal!
    No weigh in until 31st October. I did it! Lost 1lb. Going to wait 2 weeks again this time and see if i get a good loss, dietician says today that it was bound to take a little slump after being ill and not eating, the body grabs food, and after some big losses, hopefully the next one will be good. questioning myself now though? Did i take the foot of the pedal because i took 2 weeks to weigh in... the next 2 weeks will show! im determined to do really well in this next challenge, and get my weight as low as possible for xmas, because i have a beautiful dress, with the tags on in my wardrobe and i want to wear it xmas day!
    Love having the support and encouragement on this link, and looking forward to xmas challenge with you all, and hearing the results of the last few people who havent posted yet! much love zara x
  • flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options
    Zara, you've achieved so much this month. Incredible when you think how poorly you've been feeling. A great weight loss and calorie burn. I am doing the dance for you. Woohoo!

Thankyou for running this challenge. I'm looking forward to the next one. I am sure you will be looking slinky in that dress on Christmas day. x
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I did not reach the goal of 20,000 calories burned in October. I only burned 15,232. I ended the month at 367.6 lbs, so I lost 6.2 lbs in the month of October.

I am so very proud of all of you and your progress this month. You all inspired me and kept me going. I especially want to thank Zara for getting this group together.

I look forward to the next challenges.
  • flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options
    I did not reach the goal of 20,000 calories burned in October. I only burned 15,232. I ended the month at 367.6 lbs, so I lost 6.2 lbs in the month of October.

I am so very proud of all of you and your progress this month. You all inspired me and kept me going. I especially want to thank Zara for getting this group together.

I look forward to the next challenges.

Brian, that's an amazing achievement. Over 15,000 calories burned and over 6 pounds weight loss. That's still fabulous from every angle. You've been a great support to me as well, so thankyou for that too. xx