Zara Naylor and friends October challenge. (closed group)

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    October 17: Burned 956 calories
    Total: 11,329 calories
    rocking this! only 500 cals apart with us two, and im sick today so you can catch up! doing amazing! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Hi its Zara. Went to weigh in yesterday and though to myself if i hadn't weighed in, in between i would have seen a 8lb loss today that would have been amazing!!! decided i'm just going to weigh in every other Monday, at weight management and log that! going to be really hard to wait but i'm going to give it my best shot! some weeks i don't loose as much as id like, but it ALWAYS evens out over a month i always seem to loose 10lbs plus. I know i'm eating right, exercising and it will come off. SO that's the new plan. Feel free to really shout at me if i weigh in in between, ill be honest about it, as i may need a little support to get into the new habit! next weigh in, is last day of the challenge though so will be great to see the results! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    who's up for a calorie challenge next Monday, to run to the last day of the challenge? ill be working a lot, but one last push to get as much off in October as possible. Its not a competition just something to motivate you to do more than you would have? also should i post it on here? or separate? Zara x
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    October 17th Calories Burned 0
    Miles walked 0

Total Calories Burned 21,521

Weigh In 247.8 Lost 2.2 lbs

Oct 1 260
    Oct 3 254 Lost 6
    Oct 10 250 Lost 4
    Oct 17 247.8 Lost 2.2
    Total Weigh Lost 12.2 lbs

I took today off...I need a exercise break bad!!!
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 18th Calories Burned: 1742
    Miles Walked 10

Total Calorie Burned: 23,263

Oct 1 260
    Oct 3 254 Lost 6
    Oct 10 250 Lost 4
    Oct 17 247.8 Lost 2.2

Total Weigh Lost 12.2 lbs Goal 15 lbs

I am so proud of myself...I can't believe I walked 10 miles today! I don't know if I'll make my goal of 200 miles be the 31st, but I'm going to try my hardest!!!
  • flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options
    Darla, that's amazing! 10 miles is incredible.

Zara, I'm up for a calorie challenge. I could do with a push as I've had to let things slide this week. Post it on this thread if you like, then it will keep all of the October bits together. x
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 19th Calories Burned: 1484
    Miles Walked 2.5

Total Calories Burned: 24,747

Oct 1 260
    Oct 3 254 Lost 6
    Oct 10 250 Lost 4
    Oct 17 247.8 Lost 2.2

• darlalu00
    Options

Zara, I'm up for a calorie challenge. I could do with a push as I've had to let things slide this week. Post it on this thread if you like, then it will keep all of the October bits together. x

Thank you!!! I've been wanting to see if I could do it for awhile.
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    October 19: Burned 530 calories
    Total: 11,859 calories
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 20th Calories Burned: 1567
    Miles Walked 8

Total Calories Burned: 26,314

Oct 1 260
    Oct 3 254 Lost 6
    Oct 10 250 Lost 4
    Oct 17 247.8 Lost 2.2

• flipsit
    Options
    Darla and Brian, you are both storming it this month. I'm very impressed by your efforts.

I managed to do some yoga last night and have been working at the rescue all day today (guinea pigs) so lots of cleaning out. I am sooo tired now. x
  • momof4Oneal
    Options
    I just wanted to comment on the excellent job this group is doing for October! Very inspiring that is for sure! Know you have a friend encouraging every step of the way!

Kristina
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

Thank you!!! I've been wanting to see if I could do it for awhile.
    amazing superwoman! you dont know how much you inspire me! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 19: Burned 530 calories
    Total: 11,859 calories
    doing amazing! well done!!! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Darla and Brian, you are both storming it this month. I'm very impressed by your efforts.

I managed to do some yoga last night and have been working at the rescue all day today (guinea pigs) so lots of cleaning out. I am sooo tired now. x
    your doing such an amazing job! congrats hun x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    I just wanted to comment on the excellent job this group is doing for October! Very inspiring that is for sure! Know you have a friend encouraging every step of the way!

Kristina
    thanks hun, going to do a November one! hopefully i wont get ill. will let you know when i'm going to start it! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    so guys... so sorry ive not been great this week with this! been so ill, had to work, been given a promotion and lots more work and the phone still wont work, so i only get on here at night! been a trying week. Im going to go through my exercise tomorrow and add up the calories exactly, and will start a challenge monday to get us all to out goals if possible. i still want 20000 that would be so great after being ill all week!! your amazing, love ya, thanks for the support and id love to do this again for november, and well all try to do even more lol. darlalu, think thats virtually impossible for you though!!! you amaze me so much!! you all do... thanks so much for being my friends!!! im back on it now... no rubbish days! going to rest tomorrow, try to recover from the week, then hit it really hard!!! will post to start the exercise thread sunday xxx
  • BV1980
    Options
    Congratulations of your promotion Zara!!! Don't worry about not doing as well as you had hoped. You are doina wonderful job as it is. It will all come together for you. :)
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 21: Burned 734 calories
    Total: 12,593 calories
  • flipsit
    Options
    SW- 276
    CW- 269
    GW- 269

Total October calories burned: 13,072

I'm so excited! I lost 3 pounds this week so got my October weight goal already (and 2 stone overall). When I lose the next pound I will have lost 10% of my bodyweight which feels like a big deal.
    Have celebrated by doing my new Biggest Loser DVD for the first time. Crikey, my muscles hurt now. Going to have a nice hot bath. Have a good weekend everyone. xx