Zara Naylor and friends October challenge. (closed group)

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Hello my wonderful friends!!! Zara here... Day 3. I worked 8 and a half hours today and managed to burn 869 too. Quite happy with myself he he. The legs hurt so much from all the Zumba though lol. There must be a muscle just above your knees. Its killing lol. Worth it though, looking forward to weigh in Thursday, to see where I am against my birthday goal weight of 251. Just hope my body doesn't decide to gain whilst I've added the zumba. This is usual for me when I step up the exercise to something harder. Fingers crossed! X
  • flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options
    Hello my wonderful friends!!! Zara here... Day 3. I worked 8 and a half hours today and managed to burn 869 too. Quite happy with myself he he. The legs hurt so much from all the Zumba though lol. There must be a muscle just above your knees. Its killing lol. Worth it though, looking forward to weigh in Thursday, to see where I am against my birthday goal weight of 251. Just hope my body doesn't decide to gain whilst I've added the zumba. This is usual for me when I step up the exercise to something harder. Fingers crossed! X

Wow, fab day Zara. You're really killing it with your work outs. x
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...Day 3

My goals for October are:

1. Weigh 245 by October 31, which will require a loss of 15 lbs this month
    2. Burn 5,000 calories per week, and 20,000 calories for the month
    3. Walk 200 miles by October 31.

SW: 260 lbs
    CW: 254

Calories Burned October 3rd 1383

Total Calories burned for October 3458
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    October 3: Burned 938 calories
    Total: 2,349 calories

Since it is a nice Fall October day here in Chicago, I decided to try out my new Polar HRM on the hiking trails by my house. Ended up burning over 900 calories in about 50 minutes.

I am glad to see everyone who has decided to join in. It's going to be a good month for us all!! :smile:

-Brian
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    October goal to get my weight down to 222 which means losing 10 pounds this month.

I've had a good start to the month. Oct. 1st - walked a 5K, Oct. 2nd - rested because I was soooooo sore and still am, lol.
    Oct. 3rd - went to zumba class, which is always a good workout, but tonight was especially hard I think because my legs are still very sore, but managed to push thru it.

Have my dinners and exercise planned out for the week so I am looking forward to seeing the "fruits of my labor" when I step on the scale.
    Usually weigh on Wed., but I have decided to change my weigh in day to Saturday mornings instead. I think it will help me to curb the tendency I have to let things slide on the weekends if I see what the scale has done for the week right before the weekend gets started.

Good work everyone, lets keep this momentum going!
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 4: Burned 761 calories
    Total: 3,110 calories
  • flipsit
    Options
    Fantastic work everyone. I'm struggling a bit the last few days for time and energy. Definitely going to fit in some yoga tomorrow to get me energised, then I'm home on Thursday so going to go for a big burn. (There, I've said it now, so it HAS to happen!). x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 4: Burned 761 calories
    Total: 3,110 calories
    Seriously kicking *kitten*! Well done! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Fantastic work everyone. I'm struggling a bit the last few days for time and energy. Definitely going to fit in some yoga tomorrow to get me energised, then I'm home on Thursday so going to go for a big burn. (There, I've said it now, so it HAS to happen!). x
    Understand the time and energy thing! Ur doing fab honey x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October goal to get my weight down to 222 which means losing 10 pounds this month.

I've had a good start to the month. Oct. 1st - walked a 5K, Oct. 2nd - rested because I was soooooo sore and still am, lol.
    Oct. 3rd - went to zumba class, which is always a good workout, but tonight was especially hard I think because my legs are still very sore, but managed to push thru it.

Have my dinners and exercise planned out for the week so I am looking forward to seeing the "fruits of my labor" when I step on the scale.
    Usually weigh on Wed., but I have decided to change my weigh in day to Saturday mornings instead. I think it will help me to curb the tendency I have to let things slide on the weekends if I see what the scale has done for the week right before the weekend gets started.

Good work everyone, lets keep this momentum going!
    Great goals!!! Sounds like your doing fantastic! X
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 4: Burned Calories 803
    Miles walked 5.80

Total calories 4261
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 5: Calories burned 1204
    Miles walked 6.53

Total 5465
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 5: Burned 771 calories
    Total: 3,881 calories
  • flipsit
    Options
    Wow! Darla and Brian, you're smoking this challenge. Fab progress so far.

I squeezed in my yoga session last night, although later in the day than I'd planned. Did cardio and strength training this morning so feeling back on track. Will do my calories burned updates weekly for this challenge I think. x
  • BV1980
    Options
    Great job Sharon and Darla!!! Keep up the good work!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 6: Burned 1010 calories
    Total: 4,890 calories

I had to subtract 1 calorie from my total, because I read my HRM wrong the other night. Now if I end the month at 19,999 I am going to be sooooooooooo mad. haha.
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 6: Calories Burned: 1383
    Miles Walked: 7.22

Total Calories Burned 6848
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 6: Calories Burned: 1383
    Miles Walked: 7.22

Total Calories Burned 6848
    wow amazing!!!! your doing soooo well. keep it up superwoman. x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 6: Burned 1010 calories
    Total: 4,890 calories

I had to subtract 1 calorie from my total, because I read my HRM wrong the other night. Now if I end the month at 19,999 I am going to be sooooooooooo mad. haha.
    ha ha ha. thanks for the birthday wishes! your doing just AMAZING! sure you will hit your 20k goal!!! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Wow! Darla and Brian, you're smoking this challenge. Fab progress so far.

I squeezed in my yoga session last night, although later in the day than I'd planned. Did cardio and strength training this morning so feeling back on track. Will do my calories burned updates weekly for this challenge I think. x

your doing fantastic Sharon!!! so proud of you! x