Zara Naylor and friends October challenge. (closed group)

Options

Replies

• darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    October 7th: Calories Burned 1459
    Miles walked: 6.04

Total Calories Burned: 8307
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    October 7: Burned 678 calories
    Total: 5,568 calories
  • flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options
    Did my new yogalates dvd tonight. Discovered muscles I didn't know existed! Expect to be feeling it tomorrow. x
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Had my best burn "ever" today! Went hiking for 4 hours.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    October 7th: Calories Burned 1459
    Miles walked: 6.04

Total Calories Burned: 8307
    your killing it! your so easily going to smash 20,000 this month x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 7: Burned 678 calories
    Total: 5,568 calories
    doing amazing Brian, on the right path to reaching 20k for October!!! well done honey x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Did my new yogalates dvd tonight. Discovered muscles I didn't know existed! Expect to be feeling it tomorrow. x
    well done for trying something new. i added in strength training yesterday on the biggest loser. feel sore today from press ups. still going to do it all again today though! wish me luck lol x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Had my best burn "ever" today! Went hiking for 4 hours.
    what an amazing burn today! keep going! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    got my FT60, used it yesterday and i love love love it!!! great knowing exactly what you have burnt! Brian has one too! id advise to it anyone!!! they are fab! x
  • flipsit
    Options
    well done for trying something new. i added in strength training yesterday on the biggest loser. feel sore today from press ups. still going to do it all again today though! wish me luck lol x

Well done with the press ups. I can only do them on my knees at the moment. But I can do a downward dog, so it's all good, lol. x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

Well done with the press ups. I can only do them on my knees at the moment. But I can do a downward dog, so it's all good, lol. x
    i can do a downward dog too. Its blinking hard though especially on biggest loser it makes you do it over and over and over again! lol. i hurt so bad right now, but feel elated. your doing amazing Sharon! keep it up! x
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    October 8: Burned 671 calories
    Total: 6,239 calories
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    October 8th Calories Burned 1344
    Miles Walked 5

Total Calories Burned 9651

SW - 260
    CW - 254
    GW - 245

50 miles in 8 days...OMG I can't believe it! I'm proud of myself!
  • flipsit
    Options
    Miles Walked 5

SW - 260
    CW - 254
    GW - 245

Holy cow, batgirl. That's amazing! x
  • flipsit
    Options

You're storming it hun. x
  • flipsit
    Options
    SW- 276
    CW- 272
    GW- 269

Total October calories burned: 4362

Feeling good this week. So chuffed to lose 4 lbs. Walked to Tesco today and carried my shopping home- 40 mins each way. Worked out my pace was 3mph, helped along by Tom Jones and Slade on my Ipod. My rucksack weighed a stone with the shopping in. Puts things in perspective as it felt soooo heavy by the time I got home.

Best wishes for everyone's second week. xx
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    wow! your body will adjust and you will drop big numbers really soon, and be over the 80lb mark! keep going!!! so proud of you!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Miles Walked 5

SW - 260
    CW - 254
    GW - 245

WOW! freaking AMAZING! Bat girl is a great name too, Your amazing, you've got only great success coming your way!!! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    SW- 276
    CW- 272
    GW- 269

Total October calories burned: 4362

Feeling good this week. So chuffed to lose 4 lbs. Walked to Tesco today and carried my shopping home- 40 mins each way. Worked out my pace was 3mph, helped along by Tom Jones and Slade on my Ipod. My rucksack weighed a stone with the shopping in. Puts things in perspective as it felt soooo heavy by the time I got home.

Best wishes for everyone's second week. xx
    Your doing amazing honey. so so so so happy for you with your 4lb loss!! amazing! you should be sooooooo proud of yourself. Amazing what a stone feels like if you carry it around! your doing so wonderful! keep going! cant wait to see all our weight losses come end of the month! your such an inspiration to me! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Hi guys! Its Sunday 8th and so far this month i have burnt 7712 calories for October! i couldn't be happier with that! Hoping for a mega loss come Saturday when i weigh in before my girls night! id love to be at the 4 stone goal, but that would mean a 4lb loss in 9 days... so we will see. I am definitely trying hard for it. Still loving the Zumba, and stated the Biggest Loser on the wii this weekend. Muscles are hurting that i didn't even know i had!!!
    In work tomorrow, so it will have to be toned down a little but will do my best, i will be up at 5.00 am to do Zumba, Moved onto higher levels now and doing longer amounts, get a 600 cal burn in before work, and a 300 ish one at dinner time. will be recording it all on my polar to get accurate readings! i love that polar, its motivated me so much, and so have you guys!
    Everyone is doing amazing! Darlalu cant wait to see how many miles at end of October, Brian amazing numbers and i know the weight is going to fall off in big amounts soon and Sharon your fighting your body and winning big time, so proud of you all! amazing job, so glad we are in this together!
    Happy week 2! x